Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, esotericfaerie said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Okay so, I initially thought that the Aaron Greene that Lana was singing about was the same man as the character ‘K’ but I don’t think that’s accurate. According to a news article, Aaron passed in a car accident in 2007 but “For K (Part 1) was released with Sirens in 2006. I assumed that Lana was referring to that car accident as a “drive-by” (she also used this word in Fingertips) because Aaron also had another passenger in the car with him that passed as well which I thought lined up with the line “double homicide” in “For K”. I also interpreted the line “Is this what you wished, to commit a crime?” as maybe the crime ‘K’ could’ve commuted was driving under the influence which could’ve led to that car crash that took his and his friend’s life. Or she could very well be just talking about an actual drive-by, who knows. 

Obviously my theory is wrong because the dates don’t line up but now I’m even more curious about who these characters in her songs are and how she’s maintained such a clear narrative spanning almost 15 years. 

I wonder if Lana minds us doing deep dives in her personal past and history. I know it can be invasive at times but I feel like she’s such an enigma and we don’t actually even know half of the story of her life. I know she says she makes her music for herself, but I sometimes feel that she leaves little hints for fans to analyse and try to connect the dots. 

I’ll get back to this after i smoke me a cigarette because you’re on to something…

Spoiler

The Kintsugi snippet definitely is real, but it's soooooooo filtered down you can barely hear anything.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

I’m fighting the urge to listen to Taco Truck because I refuse to listen to the closing track before it’s properly released (I say as I’ve listened to three leaks) :runs:

If you listen to the closing track first, then it becomes the opening track, and then you have ruined everything.

Just now, Harry Nilsson said:
  Hide contents

so there are two Taco Truck snippets now? (I just identified an older one)

Spoiler

did u find one with the "i know i know ..." part? cause that sounds very familiar to me

Just now, tulsa said:

what happened what did i do now

u can't ask where to find those bbygirl

edit ur post quick:crai:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Coney Island King said:

If you listen to the closing track first, then it becomes the opening track, and then you have ruined everything.

I know lmao, I want to listen in order. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

9 minutes ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

The Kintsugi snippet definitely is real, but it's soooooooo filtered down you can barely hear anything.

Spoiler

could u send me the link pls

Mod note: don't ask where to find leaks

Edited by fishtails

Just now, taco truck said:

u can't ask where to find those bbygirl

edit ur post quick:crai:

just did :pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2::pray2: hope they dont get my ass i forgot rules are strict here SORRY LANABOARDS 

(dont) ARREST ME RUSSIA

Spoiler

Stuck at work, has the full album leaked yet?

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Just now, Taco Truck x VB said:

undecipherable 

Spoiler

I hear "daddy, I miss them" which aligns with the lyrics we know, but that's it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

why is nobody worried that LB is strongly connected to all these leaks because the drama stems from here and they are mentioning LB in these new posts over there

they gonna shut us downnnnnn :trisha:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*