Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, lanitataco said:

it's also interesting she was "it wasn't my choice", to really make it clear that perhaps she would've went on a different path if only given the freedom to be a child and make mistakes without being shunned and sent away

i wonder if she would have done music if she had a kid... oh wow. :paris::trisha:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

It is so crazy to think that in an hour we would have the album, it is so weird. At least we have a lot to look forward to the next 2 weeks 

at least ill be able to delete the zip for ESV... :bebe:

I don't know if any of yall saw this, but it's interesting what she's saying about this album. she's talking about the family stuff and she says "it's funny like, i think i've finally worked it all out through the writing. and i'm just like excited now to see, to see what i write about now that everyone's fine, now that i've called them out!"

So if there's another album you'd think she'd already have an idea for what's next. But at the same time as BOZ saying "lana has a surprise!" and then someone on atrl asking if it's another album and him saying "you're all wrong!' and then kintsugi coming here saying "new music that's all i'll say" it makes you wonder what's actually happening like... what the fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

someone on atrl asking if it's another album and him saying "you're all wrong!'

he said no to it being a surprise drop, could still possibly be a new album

2 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

we may still have it :whatever:

yeah if it leaks finally

1 minute ago, lanitataco said:

he said no to it being a surprise drop, could still possibly be a new album

i thought that too until someone else brought up that someone asked if its a new album and regarding all the posts, he'd said "you're all wrong" so like.... what does that even mean? especially when kintsugi came in saying new music? ugh i'm so confused

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 minutes ago, Morningcrow said:

Correction, it's his Instagram story...

krug.jpg

i dont think this is related to lana at all if im honest skskssk :toofunny:

the photo looks like another planet so he was prob thought it was cute to give it a space theme caption but idk ofc just my two cents

beep boop: im wrong and offline so didnt know this was her!! xx

Just now, lanitataco said:

the photo looks like another planet so he was prob thought it was cute to give it a space theme caption but idk ofc just my two cents

that photo is.. the gatefold of one of the vinyl variants :headache:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

6 minutes ago, American Whore said:

I don't know if any of yall saw this, but it's interesting what she's saying about this album. she's talking about the family stuff and she says "it's funny like, i think i've finally worked it all out through the writing. and i'm just like excited now to see, to see what i write about now that everyone's fine, now that i've called them out!"

So if there's another album you'd think she'd already have an idea for what's next. But at the same time as BOZ saying "lana has a surprise!" and then someone on atrl asking if it's another album and him saying "you're all wrong!' and then kintsugi coming here saying "new music that's all i'll say" it makes you wonder what's actually happening like... what the fuck

I read it all and I thought you were onto something but you're just as clueless as everyone else :bebe:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

2 minutes ago, lanitataco said:

is from the Ocean Blvd sessions, also the post says LDR9

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I read it all and I thought you were onto something but you're just as clueless as everyone else :bebe:

i'm sorry i thought i was onto something until it turned out i AM clueless :thumb3: but it's food for insta thots!

giphy.gif

Just now, margaret soty said:

is from the Ocean Blvd sessions, also the post says LDR9

isn't it also used as a gatefold photo or something too?

giphy.gif