Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

but why would it be for barbie 😭 like is dua confirmed doing something for barbie? im uninformed and confused

i also feel like he has been unusually enthusiastic about lana this era, so i don’t think it necessarily has to be a dua thing

Dua is confirmed to be in the movie

3 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

this thing bozo is teasing better actually be something that I'm "NOT gunna believe". because I would totally believe another single, music video, tv performance, tour announcement etc. so it's clearly better than that.

yeah, the thing that makes the most sense is a random drop of music on streaming after ocean blvd

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

idk boz posted like 7 times in a row about a&w and said ocean blvd was in his top 3 lana albums iirc so he might just be excited!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

plus a dua collab makes no sense she literally hates ben and ed :oprah3:

sUcVobB.png

Just now, honeybadger said:

idk boz posted like 7 times in a row about a&w and said ocean blvd was in his top 3 lana albums iirc so he might just be excited!!!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

Why does she hate them?

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Just now, honeybadger said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

and she cannot stand Lana, never has 

My perhaps controversial take is that her BBC interview was actually really good…like yes, it was definitely overblown because of the general controversy around her at the time, but what she actually said was really profound. It’s really important to hear what someone is saying and separate it from all the “noise” people make around it.   

On topic: She was working with an “Ian” ( Ian Fitchuk?) in Sept as per her IG stories and he’s not on Ocean Blvd at all — so it’s not far fetched that 6 months later, she has another album to announce  (presumably with those Ian songs) 

1 minute ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

https://www.iheart.com/content/2022-05-24-dua-lipa-lands-role-in-barbie-film/

it’s over.

personally I love Dua, think she’s a good artist. Could be very interesting.

bro its not a dua collab :oprah2: @Get Drunk already confirmed it lmao

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Do u guys not remember literally a month ago BOZ saying a collab between dua and Lana WAS NOT happening:trisha:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, landofGodsandMonsters said:

https://www.iheart.com/content/2022-05-24-dua-lipa-lands-role-in-barbie-film/

it’s over.

personally I love Dua, think she’s a good artist. Could be very interesting.

mmm debunks the rumor of a song with them both methinks. would be weird for lana to be featured on dua's acting debut imo :dua:

its a win for us :true:

omnia vincit amor : LANA DEL REY behind the scenes with interview...

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

On topic: She was working with an “Ian” ( Ian Fitchuk?) in Sept as per her IG stories and he’s not on Ocean Blvd at all — so it’s not far fetched that 6 months later, she has another album to announce  (presumably with those Ian songs) 

i had thought ian worked on candy necklace since someone who kinda looks like him appeared in the video she posted but it could’ve definitely been for new music too … i hope you like country music :ma:

sUcVobB.png

I don’t see anything other than a double album (or album happening super soon after like in less than a month) but I think it could mean re-recorded unreleased or maybe a lot of extra “deluxe” songs like midnights 3am.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i had thought ian worked on candy necklace since someone who kinda looks like him appeared in the video she posted but it could’ve definitely been for new music too … i hope you like country music :ma:

Could be! But he’s not credited on anything, right? So I definitely think it’s the new music :ma: