Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, selfbeyondtheory said:

At midnight, a double music video for Peppers and Taco Truck x VB will drop on Youtube, triggering the woke crowd for her 'cultural appropriation' and the conservative crowd for 'overt displays of sexuality' and the entire internet will erupt in conversation, it will be the first video to reach 10 billion views in 5 days and Miley's people will be so distraught they will pull her album from shelves and remove it from streaming and delay the release for June 1st. Lana will be in her lane because their interest really made stacks for her.

Manifesting

currently manifesting this EXACT scenario :die:

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

There’s nothing wrong with using the f word when you’re gay. I think what others are trying to say is it’s just being used excessively right now. It’s like if someone said “fuck” in every post, it’s just not that polite lol. Anyways, stream A&W !

Just to clear any confusion I am gay myself :cuteface:. Anyway you summed up how I was feeling. I wasn’t trying to start anything. Anyways…

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

All we ask is for everybody to stay on topic and not bring up this same exact topic that gets brought up once a month and provides absolutely nothing beneficial to LB and ends in the same way every time. Just please stick to talking about TUOB besties pls!

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Just now, sadness is a butterfly said:

Just to clear any confusion I am gay myself :cuteface:. Anyway you summed up how I was feeling. I wasn’t trying to start anything. Anyways…

not trying to argue on here so im sorry if i made you uncomfortable truly :kiss:

4 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

There’s nothing wrong with using the f word when you’re gay. I think what others are trying to say is it’s just being used excessively right now. It’s like if someone said “fuck” in every post, it’s just not that polite lol. Anyways, stream A&W !

This queen gets it

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

3 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Did i miss anything since 4 hours ago 

kintsugi said the surprise is new music but said nothing else

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 more weeks besties (4 days until something special), we've got this. :clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

2 more weeks besties (4 days until something special), we've got this. :clapback:

4 days until it leaks, I summon this :illumilana2::crying5::godlaugh:

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

can't wait for Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd: Under The Tunnel Edition coming in June just to spite her dad's album :sass: 15 all new tracks, 4 LP edition with the titty pic as the cover :lange:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

y’all have too much time on your hands :eartha:

pKuwjdc_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

I made it and you’re most definitely correct

I’m so bored I was wanting an album tonight

:crossed:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Are there any summaries on the spills of the last few hours? Seriously there was an unexpected surprise, everyone was speculating to be songs, this was denied, but then Kintsugi came and said it's going to be songs really?

Just now, American Whore said:

can't wait for Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd: Under The Tunnel Edition coming in June just to spite her dad's album :sass: 15 all new tracks, 4 LP edition with the titty pic as the cover :lange:

Dreaming of sister album 'Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard' released same day w/ titty pic. :angie: