Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

I really don't think it's a new album. Why would Eclipse get so so hyped and surprised about it? I'm sure it's something we don't expect

You wouldn't get surprised by a great artist releasing another album so shortly after the album that made you a fan again?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, LanaBalkana said:

Did twitter make it up again or? If this is real then I can see why BoZ would be super excited :thumb3:

yeah, no insider said that

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, surfsup said:

I feel like I’m gonna throw up like…what’s even happening. can someone fill me in on any concrete info we have

all we know for sure is it’s new music nothing more !!

Just now, American Whore said:

yeah, no insider said that

All I gotta do is make a new account, create a convincing backstory to support my insider status, and this fandom will just gobble that shit up.

Anyone can be an insider as long as no one knows who you are LMAO.

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

You wouldn't get surprised by a great artist releasing another album so shortly after the album that made you a fan again?

Yes of course, but his reaction (and Kint's) sounded like it's something else, personally.

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

can we have a snippet 

tomorrow :flutter: "LanaBoards theories" Sunset Opal Exclusive !!! 

Spoiler

but jokes aside I am actually doing album with my band and we are planning it to release in may :wub: So when It will be out stream it :excited:

1 minute ago, Sunset Opal said:

tomorrow :flutter: "LanaBoards theories" Sunset Opal Exclusive !!! 

Reveal hidden contents

but jokes aside I am actually doing album with my band and we are planning it to release in may :wub: So when It will be out stream it :excited:

omg no fr i will be streaming 

this is kind of annoying? Like they are saying they don’t want to ruin the surprise but they already did, we know something is coming. If it’s not coming tonight or next week i hate that we know so early and i hope that isn’t the case!!!