Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, ultrabanisters said:

i honestly dont think he ever would tbh. he would not give up his reputation like that

Β 

when its an eclipse white dress situation all over again

wdym eclipse wd situation? and girl idk he kind of deactivated his account

If it leaks after tomorrow, I'll be happy. Single digit days before release is about as good as Lana can do.Β I was really upset when we all thoughtΒ it was going to leak around a month in advance.Β :facepalm:

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

We love a leaky COCC and the girls want a leaky DYK next!!! :read:

:crazy::eartha:

I don’t think we could be disappointed, because when someone made that huge checklist of our guesses, one of them was correct, and idk about y’all but I’d be happy with anything on the list lol

2 minutes ago, Vulgar said:

eclipse aka @111Β gave us information that white dress was going to be released as a single and it was planned to be but never ended up going out and we were all confused

Β 

Β but tbh i think it might be a ben thing. they might have cottoned on and had enough and threatened legal action or sumn idk

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23Β - 10/7/23

1 minute ago, Vulgar said:

Β 

i was dragged, bullied, hunted andΒ tortured for providing acronyms and entertainmenT...Β so i left for a year and came back as 111 and decided to give... nothing

Β 

djMOaMO.gif

Β 

bozo's 222 era soon i fearΒ 

I would not be surprised if Lanita’sΒ team actually got BOZ to hype things up for tomorrow.. I also wouldn’t be surprised if they are deliberately telling stores to hoard the album and they hired pink sock lady as a secret agent to get us shook.. At this point I’m convinced Lana is Rosemead.. Bookmark me on that!Β :oprah3:

Just now, ShootingNeon said:

I would not be surprised if Lanita’sΒ team actually got BOZ to hype things up for tomorrow.. I also wouldn’t be surprised if they are deliberately telling stores to hoard the album and they hired pink sock lady as a secret agent to get us shook.. At this point I’m convinced Lana is Rosemead.. Bookmark me on that!Β :oprah3:

When she gets on air tomorrow and says β€œRosemead exclusive baby” :bebe:Β 

6 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

We love a leaky COCC and the girls want a leaky DYK next!!! :read:

this is hilarious imo, but mods - how is this any more appropriate than my stupid comment ab Jack Donoghue? :icant: everybody hates me

1 minute ago, ShootingNeon said:

remember when we collectively convinced ourselves (yourselves i didnt delude myself) into thinking lanas team paid off insiders to keep quiet about the double album surprise releaseΒ :air: it’s giving that

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

When she gets on air tomorrow and says β€œRosemead exclusive baby” :bebe:Β 

when the Rosemead Exclusive Baby tagged tracks are actually the official tracks.............

1 minute ago, Cake Bush said:

this is hilarious imo, but mods - how is this any more appropriate than my stupid comment ab Jack Donoghue? :icant: everybody hates me

Saying somebody deserves to be sexually harassed is different than someone making a COCC jokeΒ :bebe:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»γ€€β‹†Β·Λš ༘ *γ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE γ€€Λš ༘ β‹†ο½‘Λšγ€€γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Saying somebody deserves to be sexually harassed is different than someone making a COCC jokeΒ :bebe:

didnt say deserved, but i agree it was a poor choice of words directly responding to another user invoking sexual harassment with no context. i in no way condone harassment of any kind or anyone violating anyones autonomy, body, or consent.Β  i do love a leaky DYK tho tbh

4 minutes ago, Cake Bush said:

Hunny your username is perfect for a gag between cake, bush, bushy cake or any combination of the sort! You’ll figure out the art of gaggestry soon enough :ma:

Just now, Vulgar said:

people d1ed, forest fires broke out, the gates of hell opened

me when the grants is unleashed but instead it causes world peace and users on this forum to chillax a lilΒ :true:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif