Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Three White Butterflies said:

I just know that hearing GPSOTSOMFWHDSF in high quality will temporarily cure all of my mental illnesses :true:

you’re so real for this

38 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

My company layoffs are tomorrow, but we get The Grants + maybe the big surprise(?). Painfully bittersweet, but at least I have Lana to help get me power through it. Now can we just get the next day or two over with? :defeated: I am desperateeeeee!

I hope the surprise is the titty vinyl boxset preorders or signed lithographs (I’d DIE DIE DIE if she does lithos of the titty pic) 

I really hope it's some sort of long form video that will be posted on oceanblvd or like Ocean Blvd (6AM Psycho Lifeguard edition) :clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

I really hope it's some sort of long form video that will be posted on oceanblvd or like Ocean Blvd (6AM Psycho Lifeguard edition) :clapback:

'I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. ' YOU WAS SO REAL FOR THAT

2 minutes ago, 111 said:

me: meTh head

lanaboards: TACO TRUCK MUSIC VIDEO CONFIRMED OMFG

djMOaMO.gif

why else would you only capitalize the T’s in your last two posts 

giphy.gif

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I don't know what to make of BoZ deactivating his Twitter. Maybe the surprise changed/got pushed back and he doesn't want to deal with the backlash? 

giphy.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

why else would you only capitalize the T’s in your last two posts 

giphy.gif

I think it’s for emphasis ksjfkdkf like “silencedT” is like emphasising the ‘-Ed’ part, kind of like a full stop. 

like this vid :true:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

I don't know what to make of BoZ deactivating his Twitter. Maybe the surprise changed/got pushed back and he doesn't want to deal with the backlash? 

giphy.gif

Or maybe he just wanted to have a little giggle and sit back watching us go feral over a bunch of bullshit 

10 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

I just know that hearing GPSOTSOMFWHDSF in high quality will temporarily cure all of my mental illnesses :true:

me when i fall asleep on the keyboard

b2358771937a448cffde372325aa52ea.gif

it escapes from my hands into moonlight . . .