Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, blackpalmtrees said:

I hope Ben has tapped or will tap on Bozo’s shoulder so he can stop ruining surprises.

Once information gets leaked about a surprise it becomes an announcement, which takes away from it. Jail!

Totally agree. I wish he just kept his mouth shut about it; now we’ve all built up excitement and expectation. I’ve said it before,  Bozo’s “announcements” are almost always to the effect of “I know something you don’t know :)”

like either tell us or stfu and let Lana’s announcement BE the announcement

3 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

I hope Ben has tapped or will tap on Bozo’s shoulder so he can stop ruining surprises.

Once information gets leaked about a surprise it becomes an announcement, which takes away from it. Jail!

Better yet … maybe he lost his job :P

1 minute ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

Totally agree. I wish he just kept his mouth shut about it; now we’ve all built up excitement and expectation. I’ve said it before,  Bozo’s “announcements” are almost always to the effect of “I know something you don’t know :)”

like either tell us or stfu and let Lana’s announcement BE the announcement

"Bozo" :air:, I agree, I also prefer surprises not to be....announced as surprises.

Y’all are so annoying :rip: begging that poor f word for tidbits of info (which is mostly just his opinion) and then hoping they “got his ass” 

if you don’t like listening to insiders then don’t open the spoiler tags…

anyway, I’m really intrigued by the sequencing on this album. Like the “bops” seem to be in the back half - which is rare for most albums, not even just Lana. I wonder how much thought went into that or if it’s just the random order she went with lol

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

Y’all are so annoying :rip: begging that poor f word for tidbits of info (which is mostly just his opinion) and then hoping they “got his ass” 

anyway, I’m really intrigued by the sequencing on this album. Like the “bops” seem to be in the back half - which is rare for most albums, not even just Lana. I wonder how much thought went into that or if it’s just the random order she went with lol

yeah but the only reason people beg him for info is because he keeps reminding everyone that he HAS info and intentionally hyping everyone up. It’s not like he’s just someone in Lana’s camp that people won’t leave alone, he’s literally out here writing “omg Lana fans: BIG surprise announcement coming SOON” and then just doesn’t reply when everyone is like “well what is it?”

4 minutes ago, White Dress said:

I never begged anyone for anything so go wash your mouth out with soap. And the "Boz said big surprise coming" was not in spoiler tags as far as I remember. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

8 minutes ago, White Dress said:

i'm thinking it's supposed to represent her "letting go" of the things talked about in the first half and kind of moving on into a new era after finally letting it all out, and i think it is a tease for the sound of the next album perhaps... ending the album with the demo of venice bitch really feels like a full circle moment.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

:oic2:

A red rose grew up out of ice frozen ground. With no one around to tweet it, While I bathe in cliffside pools.With my calamitous love and insurmountable grief.:hooker:

Just now, taco truck said:

i'm thinking it's supposed to represent her "letting go" of the things talked about in the first half and kind of moving on into a new era after finally letting it all out, and i think it is a tease for the sound pf the next album perhaps... ending the album with the demo of venice bitch really feels like a full circle moment.

I agree. Thematically, this album seems like it is in motion from top to bottom. There is a narrative journey going on perhaps? 

This  album also seems to have so many interesting ties with NFR. I wonder how intentional that was… like right now we know 2 for sure. I wonder if there will be more. 

Do you guys think that some people are going to get the album tomorrow?

Some stores already have it and the shipping details says delivery can be by tomorrow, after tomorrow or March 20th 👀

Just hope someone manage to receive it tomorrow and be kind enough to share it with the community 

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

3 minutes ago, White Dress said:

I know not many people agree with this, but I wonder how much she thought about the vinyl sides with arranging this album's tracklist; I think it's super coincidental that the first four are pretty grand and epic sounding, the next four seem to be darker and more eerie, then a handful of four sweeping and emotionally heavy songs, and then four bops. I think it would be interesting to know how she ordered the tracklist. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

I know not many people agree with this, but I wonder how much she thought about the vinyl sides with arranging this album's tracklist; I think it's super coincidental that the first four are pretty grand and epic sounding, the next four seem to be darker and more eerie, then a handful of four sweeping and emotionally heavy songs, and then four bops. I think it would be interesting to know how she ordered the tracklist. 

Especially with two interludes separated only by a late addition

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Right, like it DOES seem to be intentioned. I mean you are totally correct. The first four tracks are sweeping and grand, the middle section seems to have some experimentation (the interludes, eeriness song structures, etc.) and the back end of the album has beats seemingly. Very interesting indeed! It all sounds SO weird on paper but I trust her!