Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, World At War said:

they clearly have some sort of relationship (he posted a video listening to ocean blvd and sent her flowers around the time a&w was released) but it doesn't seem to be a conventional girlfriend-boyfriend thing. that said, she's dated mike hermosa and he's credited on four tracks despite the breakup lol seems like she's not holding any grudges other than the cop 

ya i think it's a friends with benefits/situationship type thing. he doesn't seem like the type of man who wants a serious relationship anyway LOL

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, American Whore said:

i know we've been able to listen to it for like a week or two but i'm talking about single release lol

haha I know, was just kidding. 

Also, maybe it's dropping Wed instead??

3 minutes ago, World At War said:

they clearly have some sort of relationship (he posted a video listening to ocean blvd and sent her flowers around the time a&w was released) but it doesn't seem to be a conventional girlfriend-boyfriend thing. that said, she's dated mike hermosa and he's credited on four tracks despite the breakup lol seems like she's not holding any grudges other than the cop 

They are such a hot couple tbh 

4 minutes ago, Im a ghost now said:

The way this doesn't even look half as bad as the tunnels I have to go through in my city, it's literally more safe to risk your life crossing a freeway :rip:

4 minutes ago, World At War said:

i must've forgotten her dating mike :teehee: but that's interesting too. maybe lana and jack are in an open situation? hmm

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

x2

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

30 minutes ago, Fingertips said:
  Hide contents

Ooh, if that's true, I can see some dashes of Kintsugi in there as well since I know she namedrops him in that song :et:

Spoiler

she does WHAT

49 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

yeah but the only reason people beg him for info is because he keeps reminding everyone that he HAS info and intentionally hyping everyone up. It’s not like he’s just someone in Lana’s camp that people won’t leave alone, he’s literally out here writing “omg Lana fans: BIG surprise announcement coming SOON” and then just doesn’t reply when everyone is like “well what is it?”

BOZ should know by now how traumatized we all are from the words “surprise” and “soon.” 😖

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

he's hilarious on insta i like them together!!! 

Spoiler

and i still feel like he influenced peppers a bit even if it was written with mike... it just has the witchy trap vibe that salem has!!

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I don't think BOZ deactivated because he's scared of the backlash if tomorrow is disappointing.

His ego is too big to do stuff like that, if nothing happens he would just gaslight everyone into thinking he never said anything about a surprise :hide:

giphy.gif

first, all were begging for crumbs and now that we got one (smth is coming this week), yall are not satisfied either

get off tiktok and get your attention span back so you can be patient for more than a split second, please

image.png

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

he's hilarious on insta i like them together!!! 

Hide contents

and i still feel like he influenced peppers a bit even if it was written with mike... it just has the witchy trap vibe that salem has!!

Spoiler

that whole relationship she had/has with jack definitely influenced the fiery elements of this album (from what we’ve heard so far). he’s so hot so i’m sure lana wasn’t letting all that go to waste (because good lord he’s sizzling hot) :brows:

I can’t remember where or when but I do recall hearing about Lana and Jack being in an open relationship. Honestly werk

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

first, all were begging for crumbs and now that we got one (smth is coming this week), yall are not satisfied either

get off tiktok and get your attention span back so you can be patient for more than a split second, please

Deleting tiktok was the best decision I’ve made in several years and I’m not even being dramatic 

A&W
Kintsugi
Taco Truck x VB
Fingertips
Margaret
Candy Necklace
The Grants
Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd
Let the Light In
Judah Smith Interlude
Peppers
Fishtail
GPSOTSOMFWHDSF
Sweet
Jon Batiste Interlude
Paris, Texas

the tracklist in descending order from the longest to the shortest song

:bored:

1 minute ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

I’ve never heard that anywhere. Are you sure you didn’t dream it

Just now, drugsdesire said:

i saw and read that too, definitely plausible! 

:ma:

There's no way Let the Light In and Candy Necklace won't be in my top five :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Candy Necklace seems from another era already. Like I listen to the snippet and I have to remind myself that it's coming and on the album :hide:

We talked so much about Rockefeller cause it was all we had that it seems like a fever dream now

giphy.gif