Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, 111 said:

she deserves grammys for this masterpiece of an album but... anyways 

djMOaMO.gif

I think they will nominate her. Tbh I think the Grammys is pretty fair with Lana. NFR, LFL, and Paradise definitely deserved the nomination and they got one. So we’ll see lol

4 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

Pretty sure A&W hit the Chinese site around 9pm eastern when it came out at 11am the next day. Still not on there.

I’ve heard it 20+ times already but I’ll still be disappointed if so can’t stream The Grants on Spotify tomorrow :oprah3:

i've been checking it too lmaooo

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

I actually think that the tiny snippet is otherworldly and eerie; it definitely doesn't sound like a "typical"/"predictable" Lana piano ballad to me. Besides, Kintsugi called it "massive" and the production credits are very promising: the song features acoustic and electric (!!!) guitars, violins, cellos, contrabass and celesta (!). Furthermore, the song is sandwiched between two very unusual and creepy/unsettling interludes - it seems that the record moves from a grand/orchestral sound (first three tracks) to a more creepy/dark one (A&W - Kintsugi), and I doubt that Candy Necklace would be the outlier here (I certainly didn't expect the Jon Batiste interlude to be described as wild and disturbing, lol!). I hope it delivers! 

yeah the fact its wedged between two disturbing/weird interludes is what makes it most promising to me. but then again you could listen to Arcadia and Black Bathing Suit and NEVER guess that the trio interlude is wedged between them, my point being that it doesn't necessarily have to flow and, judging by her last album, she doesn't care about flow all that much. (controversial I know)

unless something big like a full album leak, we should just ignore that site. that's the only way to get them to leak the full thing. quit giving snippets attention

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, 111 said:

she deserves grammys for this masterpiece of an album but... anyways 

djMOaMO.gif

we wouldn’t know :crossed:

how bout you do something useful and get those flac files to work..

now eclipse, you’re not due for another few months across the globe and you do not pay rent here so stop winding the girlies up and be useful xx

attention whore and NOT in the good way :pls:

getting real tired of these insiders talking but not sharing with the class 

i’m not going to lick your hole (god knows what i’d find) just because you have early access

Spoiler

ok I think I will skip judah smith interlude everytime I will listen to the album at night :toofunny: im scared

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

Just now, Taco Truck x VB said:

we wouldn’t know :crossed:

how bout you do something useful and get those flac files to work..

now eclipse, you’re not due for another few months across the globe and you do not pay rent here so stop winding the girlies up and be useful xx

attention whore and NOT in the good way :pls:

getting real tired of these insiders talking but not sharing with the class 

i’m not going to lick your hole (god knows what i’d find) just because you have early access

djMOaMO.gif

1 minute ago, imaginist said:

I’m saur excited to hear Margaret just so I can make fun of Jack’s voice :creepna: I can’t even picture him singing lol

There are some decent Bleachers songs: Wild Heart, Don’t Take the Money, I Wanna Get Better.

Sometimes he can sound alright, but then on songs like the Anti Hero remix he has this weird mumbling quality to his voice. I think Margaret might be like that :cuteface:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.