Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, American Whore said:

unless something big like a full album leak, we should just ignore that site. that's the only way to get them to leak the full thing. quit giving snippets attention

´

bestie how can we ignore it and monitor it at the same time :icant:

29 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I think we all need to accept Fingertips is going to be a controversial track😭 Love it or hate it kind of thing

The girls who get it, get it and the girls who don’t, don’t :oprah3:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Spoiler

All the comments about the new snippet sounding demonic makes me want to listen to it solely for that reason. However, I don’t want to touch that site so… 

Edited by cinnamongirI

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

A&W is what precedes disorienting phase of the record that contains the interludes and Candy Necklace - the American Whore segment is congruent with the sonority of the first 3 tracks (stripped back, sweeping instrumentation) even though it’s grungier and with a darker allure; on the other hand the Jimmy segment is dirty, messy (in a good way) and chaotic. I think it makes narrative sense for A&W to be placed as it is, going by everything we know/have heard so far about the album. Plus, I think it’s a cute throwback to NFR having an almost 10 minutes track as the third song of the record.

Fingertips belongs in a sequence of the album where she’s delving into the depths of her past and memory: sparse instrumentals to kind of force the listeners to pay attention to what might very well be darkest lyrics of her career so far. From there she goes into a more lighter tone where she seems to be navigating her thoughts in a way that feels more gentle (Paris, Texas + Grandfather + Let The Light In, Margaret, etc) before entering her signing off bang bang kiss kiss with the last three tracks, racing freely out of the black, into the blue.

The tracklist feels incredibly deliberate this time. Or maybe I have no idea what I’m talking about :bebe:

IMG-1607.jpg

2 minutes ago, bluebanist said:

They r watching u!!

is that what those emails are about ‘we have access to your webcam’ :/// 

maybe those cheese link downloads weren’t the best idea :ohno:

when i get blackmailed black mirror shut up and dance style it was a good run

okay i’m going to bed now goodnight delulus. i expect to wake up to an eventful day tomorrow (and nobody else leaving please)

5 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

A&W is what precedes disorienting phase of the record that contains the interludes and Candy Necklace - the American Whore segment is congruent with the sonority of the first 3 tracks (stripped back, sweeping instrumentation) even though it’s grungier and with a darker allure; on the other hand the Jimmy segment is dirty, messy (in a good way) and chaotic. I think it makes narrative sense for A&W to be placed as it is, going by everything we know/have heard so far about the album. Plus, I think it’s a cute throwback to NFR having an almost 10 minutes track as the third song of the record.

Fingertips belongs in a sequence of the album where she’s delving into the depths of her past and memory: sparse instrumentals to kind of force the listeners to pay attention to what might very well be darkest lyrics of her career so far. From there she goes into a more lighter tone where she seems to be navigating her thoughts in a way that feels more gentle (Paris, Texas + Grandfather + Let The Light In, Margaret, etc) before entering her signing off bang bang kiss kiss with the last three tracks, racing freely out of the black, into the blue.

The tracklist feels incredibly deliberate this time. Or maybe I have no idea what I’m talking about :bebe:

Marry me

6 hours ago, lizzyschemtrails said:
  Hide contents

I cant hear the JS interlude snippet well, but doesn't it sound like Lana is almost mocking him?:oic2:

Spoiler

yeah totally, and it has such a dark energy, I dont get why people are acting all scared that Lana's inclusion of religious content is going to upset their sensibility, like guys its clearly not being presented in a positive light.

Edited by That Venice Bitch
Added spoiler

Spoiler

I haven’t listened to the snippet but ‘dark’ ‘eerie’ ‘demonic’ following A&W has me hype 

"Don’t forget me"