Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

Ok so I just heard like 3 seconds of Sweet and the high pitch vocals were serving a little Million Dollar Man live energy in a great way. Also Peppers has grown on me so much, I love it now but the first time I heard the Tommy sample I thought it sounded awful lol

Side A: Sweet or A&W

Side B: Candy Necklace

Side C: Let the Light In

Side D: Fishtail

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Fingertips-?

I think we all need to accept Fingertips is going to be a controversial track😭 Love it or hate it kind of thing

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

8 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Predicting my favorite song on each side:

Reveal hidden contents

Side A (I already know): The Grants

Side B: Candy Necklace :flutter:

Side C: Paris, Texas

Side D: Taco Truck (but fishtail will be a close runner-up)

Side A (haven’t listened to the leaks): Ocean Blv. I loooove A&W and I’m sure the Grants will be amazing too, but I somehow feel really connected to the title track. It is very Lana in a very nostalgic and beautiful way. 
Side B: Kintsugi or Judah interlude (i just love creepy stuff)

Side C: this seems like the best side to me but I feel that either Grandfather or Paris, Texas (the sample is so fucking gorgeous) would be my favs. Fingertips lyrics are amazing so I think I will love this one too

Side D: TTXVB I love Venice Bitch, I love sexy songs and I’m a sucker for a good outro, so I know this one will be gooood! 

Just now, taco truck said:

I think we all need to accept Fingertips is going to be a controversial track😭 Love it or hate it kind of thing

I was just saying that because Fingertips is on side C lol, Fingertips is going to eat

is the reason everyone is excited about candy necklace just because we haven't heard it yet? because based on what we actually have heard (the instagram snippet), it's just a piano ballad. which im cool with - but usually the piano ballads aren't the projected favourites. but maybe more has been said about it that im not aware of?

CANDY NECKLACE SAMPLES TRAITOR BY OLIVIA RODRIGO WE WON!!! :oprah4:
rockefeller, my umbrella

god i love you baby

storyteller, mozerella

wanna eat you baby

ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh
god i wish that you had thought this thru

before i went and fell in love with you

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, selfbeyondtheory said:

is the reason everyone is excited about candy necklace just because we haven't heard it yet? because based on what we actually have heard (the instagram snippet), it's just a piano ballad. which im cool with - but usually the piano ballads aren't the projected favourites. but maybe more has been said about it that im not aware of?

Kintsugi said the song is massive and I promise you there's more going on in the snippet than piano, I promise there are guitars if you listen closely (and this has been confirmed by the production credits) :icant:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

I think it’s because of how mysterious it is. It’s not just because we haven’t heard it, but because it feels like nobody has. There is something so alluring about it 

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

1 minute ago, ivory almond said:

CANDY NECKLACE SAMPLES TRAITOR BY OLIVIA RODRIGO WE WON!!! :oprah4:
rockefeller, my umbrella

god i love you baby

storyteller, mozerella

wanna eat you baby

ohhhhh ohhhhh ohhhhh
god i wish that you had thought this thru

before i went and fell in love with you

Your pfp truly matches your posts :pout:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

8 minutes ago, Blue Ribbon said:

Side A: Sweet or A&W

Side B: Candy Necklace

Side C: Let the Light In

Side D: Fishtail

Mine is the exact some, side D seems like it is going to be my fav. Taco Truck, Peppers, and Fishtail will definitely be some of my all time favs 

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I was just saying that because Fingertips is on side C lol, Fingertips is going to eat

the other two side A tracks leaking together with fingertips made me confuse the sides for a second :derpna3:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy