Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

yeah totally, and it has such a dark energy, I dont get why people are acting all scared that Lana's inclusion of religious content is going to upset their sensibility, like guys its clearly not being presented in a positive light.

why would she put his full name on the track + on the album cover just to make fun of him? we know she frequently goes to church

4 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

yeah totally, and it has such a dark energy, I dont get why people are acting all scared that Lana's inclusion of religious content is going to upset their sensibility, like guys its clearly not being presented in a positive light.

Have you heard the full track already?

IMG-1607.jpg

12 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

hey guys just here to remind you not to bully Boz if the surprise doesn't get announced today (it's tuesday here:slayty:), he said this week he didn't say the day, and yes even tho it's still likely that it could be tomorrow it's not confirmed

Did he really say it’d be announced this week? I remember checking his posts on ATRL and I never saw anything of him saying when it would be announced. I might’ve missed it tho 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Just heard the new Judah Smith snippet and

Spoiler

that shit is so fucking creepy, I can’t. His voice is already demonic enough but Lana giggling on top of it makes it 10000x creepier. Very intriguing.

IMG-1607.jpg

31 minutes ago, West Coast said:

´

bestie how can we ignore it and monitor it at the same time :icant:

lets just ignore snippets and look, just don't click anything and if it's a real leak check on other sites bc it'll go there too immediately after

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Did he really say it’d be announced this week? I remember checking his posts on ATRL and I never saw anything of him saying when it would be announced. I might’ve missed it tho 

he did, i would find the post for u but it's 3am and im tired:bebe:

people that have heard the album: do the words 'ring a bell' and 'psycho lifeguard' appear anywhere in the lyrics? I can't understand why she originally had this in the extended album title, unless there's more tracks that didn't make the cut with those titles (but also, that's quite convenient, right? that the other 3-4 tracks in the title all ended up on the cutting room floor?)

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

lets just ignore snippets and look, just don't click anything and if it's a real leak check on other sites bc it'll go there too immediately after

✍️ :true:

Just now, selfbeyondtheory said:

people that have heard the album: do the words 'ring a bell' and 'psycho lifeguard' appear anywhere in the lyrics? I can't understand why she originally had this in the extended album title, unless there's more tracks that didn't make the cut with those titles (but also, that's quite convenient, right? that the other 3-4 tracks in the title all ended up on the cutting room floor?)

maybe they're tracks being used for a surprise b-side edition on streaming :tommy:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

yes i've heard the b side album that BOZ has been teasing and she mentions all the above

5a86642010719_tumblr_otrpzotSn41rdizqpo1

Spoiler

I haven't listened to the song yet (saving for release day!) but from what I've read about Fingertips it sounds like something from Joni Mitchell's Hejira album - those songs are 5 to 7 minutes and there's no choruses, just a lot of verses - but the music is beautiful and the lyrics really make the songs masterpieces. I really can't wait to hear for the first time!

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~

4 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

not in high quality

Oh, alright. In that case and until proven otherwise, religious content that goes as far as treating a preacher as a feature makes me uncomfortable and it’s not far-fetched to imagine that happening to queer people in general for obvious reasons. We actually have no way of knowing (yet) what’s her intention behind this interlude but I sincerely hope there’s a bite to it.

IMG-1607.jpg

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

maybe they're tracks being used for a surprise b-side edition on streaming :tommy:

ive decided this is true and have already mentally prepared for it so if its not true im going to be so disappointed and find a way to blame bozo

Just now, number1angel said:

yes i've heard the b side album that BOZ has been teasing and she mentions all the above

yassss we love a random profile telling me what i want to hear! :dorothy4:

i won! :silly:

giphy.gif