Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, living legend said:

hey fellow canadian whore

i stumbled upon lana in 2012 while i was listening to marina on youtube and they were suggesting the music video for blue jeans to me and i remember thinking the name ‘Lana Del Rey’ sounded so interesting, so i listened and i instantly fell in love. full body chills

Yessss I was originally a Marina fan and saw that Lana and bands like Arctic Monkeys got posted to the Marina blogs I followed 

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

did the rest leak or?

Spoiler

Nope, it's just giving room for people to troll and say they have the album but upload upscaled versions of the already leaked songs.. this is a messsss

4 minutes ago, canadianwhore said:

In preparation for the COLLAPSE that will be ocean blv.... whats everyones first experience with Lana :awkney:

Mine was 2014, scrolling through tumblr and seeing everyone talk about this new album UV and thinking the aesthetic was cool and that she was pretty. Listened to Gods & Monsters alone in my bedroom and instantly got hooked. I REMEMBER THE EXACT MOMENT I KNEW THIS WAS GONNA BE MY IT GIRL :illumilana2:

Hello fellow Canadian Lana fan :hooker:

Mine was 2013 also alone in my bedroom listening to Gods and Monsters and I was AWAKENED IN SO MANY WAYS :cryney2:

Just now, American Whore said:

did the rest leak or?

Spoiler

no. just ppprs. there is a taco truck snippet, grandfather exists as a tagged version
sweet, fingertips and jean batiste interlude leaked

the rest is still a mystery.  also: there is a website you can find when you google: has an album leaked. you can check there.

1 minute ago, Taco Bitch said:

Hello fellow Canadian Lana fan :hooker:

Mine was 2013 also alone in my bedroom listening to Gods and Monsters and I was AWAKENED IN SO MANY WAYS :cryney2:

HEY TWIN :hype:

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

1 minute ago, AlexVirtuell said:
  Hide contents

no. just ppprs. there is a taco truck snippet, grandfather exists as a tagged version
sweet, fingertips and jean batiste interlude leaked

the rest is still a mystery.  also: there is a website you can find when you google: has an album leaked. you can check there.

But hasitleaked isn't updated in real time, we do :oic:

thats why i ask here bc they won't know for another 3 days after the full thing has leaked lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, renaissance said:
  Hide contents

FUCK OFF peppers is so good …. Honeymoon is currently shaking as it’s spot in my Lana album trinity is threatened with every song that leaks releases

Spoiler

This is so true Honeymoon gonna have to move ova to number 2!

Just now, renaissance said:
  Hide contents

FUCK OFF peppers is so good …. Honeymoon is currently shaking as it’s spot in my Lana album trinity is threatened with every song that leaks releases

Spoiler

i’m afraid fishtail and taco truck is gonna push you over the edge :bebe: