Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

The full Paris, Texas instrumental :crying5:

so beautiful, sweet and innocent, serving Amelie. This album is so going to be her magnum opus

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Spoiler

Peppers is NOT giving Groupie Love at all… that’s not even a close comparison. Think about the climax of Venice Bitch, where there’s sounds roaring everywhere, but add more beats to that. The vocal styling is similar to Tulsa Jesus Freak. It’s soft and whispery, but at the same time it sounds loud.

It’s very experimental with its moments of electronic, trip-hop sound, with a mix of Jack’s acoustics.  Honestly think it sounds new for Lana, and (like I mentioned yesterday) the closest sound to Peppers are some songs off of the band Gorillaz. Peppers sounds like it can be a part of Gorillaz’s albums ‘Plastic Beach’ or ‘Song Machine’ because it sounds funky. Not funk, but weird (in a very good way). 

I was let down by Chemtrails (the album) because it felt like slightly undercooked for me. Some beautiful tracks but it kind of felt like a lazy continuation of NFR sometimes.

BB was a bit better but too all over the place with old demos added to the mix.

That’s why I’m so excited for the new album cause everything I’ve heard so far seems so varied lyrically and production wise. And the melodies seem so much better than on the last 2 records. I think it’s gonna be a serve.

20 minutes ago, GetFree said:

The full Paris, Texas instrumental :crying5:

so beautiful, sweet and innocent, serving Amelie. This album is so going to be her magnum opus

did the instrumental leak...?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

53 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

I’m not judging tbh but like it kinda does matter.. her art is being totally butchered and fans are treating it as completely disposable. Idc about people listening to leaks, it’s just disappointing to see fans act this rabid/undisciplined. 

this, but especially to songs like kintsugi or paris texas. there’s no way i’m listening to lana’s emotional songs with an evil robotic voice over them, that’d be so disrespectful. untagged lq leaks are whatever but when it’s this heavily tagged…no darling. 

some of these leakers are cuckoo :flop:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 hour ago, Enco said:
  Hide contents

I turned that shit off cause you can hardly even hear anything let alone the production so idk how u are already judging it 😭

You can clearly hear her singing towards the end bffr 😭

I just heard 5 seconds and NOPED outta that so hard. The tags are worse than I could even imagine. It makes Rosemead Exclusive Baby look artistic. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I don't really understand the discussion over The Grants? She's had actual boring songs before, this one is extremely ethereal, heavenly and spiritual. It has gorgeous melodies and the tempo is perfect for this type of music. When the synths softly appear during the second chorus :poordat:

Disclaimer: I'm not saying there shouldn't be discussion over the music-- I love that, I'm just perplexed that Lana stans out of all people could call this song boring lol

2 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

When the synths softly appear during the second chorus :poordat:

I love the production on this part, especially with the layered background vocals. Is this the first album she's executive produced? She really is good at it, the mixing and production have been great on all 3 tracks we have in HQ. 

3 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

I don't really understand the discussion over The Grants? She's had actual boring songs before, this one is extremely ethereal, heavenly and spiritual. It has gorgeous melodies and the tempo is perfect for this type of music. When the synths softly appear during the second chorus :poordat:

For me, I just wish it had another verse. I personally think it ends a little abruptly. Love it overall though!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Mer said:

I love the production on this part, especially with the layered background vocals. Is this the first album she's executive produced? She really is good at it, the mixing and production have been great on all 3 tracks we have in HQ. 

She's actually executive produced all her albums since Ultraviolence 

Just now, PARADIXO said:

She's actually executive produced all her albums since Ultraviolence 

Oh interesting, the way she mentioned it in the interview made it sound like it was the first time lol 

7 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

For me, I just wish it had another verse. I personally think it ends a little abruptly. Love it overall though!

Right, even if she sang LIKE ROCKY MOUNTAIN HIIIGH again, hope someone makes an extended version edit or something :agree2: