Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

I WAS RIGHT ABOUT PARIS,TEXAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING I'VE HEARD. btw candy necklace is not there

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

5 hours ago, tulsa said:

so many people are misinterpreting the "I’ll finally be into when I’m 45." part. The Grants is beautiful, it's actually my 2nd favorite on the album so far, but the lyrics are a hit or miss. you either completely relate to them or they just... dont have much significance. it's hard to relate to it if you're like 16 or don't really care much about your family history, something most people tend to appreciate and dig into once they're older and look back at their childhood memories and start wondering why they are the people that they have become. personally, i relate to the lyrics A LOT but it's very obvious a lot of people just won't, at all :xgiggle:

i always loved hearing the family stories from my dad's sister :illumarina:

kinda wish my grandparents did pass when they did just so i could ask them questions. i have a lot of unanswered questions for them. :sadcore:

anyway 

Spoiler

Kintsugi is gonna have to grow on me. it didnt do much for me upon first listen :sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

Wait is the leak HQ like actual HQ? I might've lied when I said I was gonna wait for Candy Necklace! I'll save it as a little treat for the 24th!

There's no Candy Necklace :hooker:

Spoiler

Grandfather is not one of the best of the album it's the hightlight of her entire CAREER 

1 minute ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

HQ OR NOT?

hq baby real hq 

2 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

just got back from dinner, downloading rn
how long did it take for you guys?

Was just thinking about those like you who had signed off earlier tonight. Um...i'm on #2...taking about 15 minutes or so total for me maybe.

Spoiler

Listening to the album in order :lange:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.