Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Peppers said:

It's amazing, once again, people will switch once they get the UHQ :blush3:

Spoiler

Oh trust me I will immediately switch if it actually sounds good in hq lmao:air: the production just seems like a mess rn but I enjoy the concept 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

Oh trust me I will immediately switch if it actually sounds good in hq lmao:air: the production just seems like a mess rn but I enjoy the concept 

Spoiler

tbh it even sounds kind of blown out, like I had my computer volume super low and the speakers still suffered lmao I bet when we get a decent version we'll be able to hear the production and its intricacies better

Spoiler

Ok this album is already on par with NFR, so I’m expecting NFR level reviews from critics. 

now if only we had some visuals to make this feel like an era….then we’d be set

1 minute ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

This is so funny because that is literally EXACTLY why she would name it that lol. Cinnamon Girl is a Neil Young song and Lust For Life is an Iggy Pop album

Spoiler

Look, I wasn’t born yesterday and I don’t live under a rock. Before LFL was an Iggy album, it was a famous 50s movie based on a book of the same title about the life of Vincent Van Gogh. I’m also familiar with Young’s catalog. I greatly prefer it when Lana’s allusions and references are a little more subtle, as in MAC. So I’d like to think she’d have better sense than to outright steal one of Cohen’s most revered lines.  

i haven’t listened to any leaks and am avoiding spoilers so i’m literally just reading this thread like

(reveal hidden contents)

(reveal hidden contents)

(reveal hidden contents)

waiting patiently :toofunny:

This is my top five right now, not a personal attack against anyone's taste, so don't get your panties in a twist or start a fight with me! This album shoved Honeymoon off its place on the throne and we have a few songs left to hear. :oprah2:

Spoiler

1. Kintsugi/Fingertips

2. Kintsugi/Fingertips

3. Fishtail

4. Grandfather

5. Ocean Blvd

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.