Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

Hoenstly I was thinking here on Lanaboards lmao 💀

"God, Please Sail Over the Sea for When He Docks at San Francisco" - a Fingertips exclusive

I was right :clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, lilac heaven said:

can someone refresh me on how early NFR leaked? wasn’t it like 2 weeks early? i know it was super early

wait actually yes it leaked on August 17th 💀 i vividly remember being on a walk and taking a video of butterflies while listening to Happiness is a Butterfly for the first time, and that video is from 8/17/19 in my camera roll. i wonder if it’s gonna be that early again. i remember FIILY and The Greatest leaking at least a day or two early too

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

can someone refresh me on how early NFR leaked? wasn’t it like 2 weeks early? i know it was super early

It leaked pretty early in super low quality because someone’s grandparents got them a cassette :blush3:

2 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I also feel like most stuff at this point is likely traceable and leakers would easily be caught if they leaked it

the only time leaks become hard to pin down is when there’s actually physical copies floating around, which I highly doubt there are at this point 

exactly this! 

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

Don’t remember the details but some girl got a copy of the cassette. I think she had a family member at the studio?? and they gave it to her early

8 minutes ago, For K said:

At this point, I'll believe it :true:  

Also what do you know :creepna3:

I know that I posted a snippet of I Don't Wish You Well on YouTube and it got taken down for copyright :lmaoney:

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Ya but it was in like the worst quality imaginable literally sounded like it was being played out of a calculator from 1994

don't disrespect miss cassette girl she was doing her best !! :true:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

but does anyone remember - in the previous eras - how early on has someone insider actually heard the album? like not the album leaking, but us knowing that there's someone who has it. because this rn still does seem very early for the album to be out there. or was it the same with previous albums?

giphy.gif

Just now, hotshot2am said:

So they said they posted the first word of GPSOTSOMFWHDSF, but going through their post history I can't find it unless the first word in itself is an acronym like GPSOTS :dua:

I thought they said we know the first word of the acronym, which is probably "God"

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

46 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

all the Kintsugi info - updated compilation:

Hide contents
  • Bleachers collab is track 13.
  • GPSOTSOMFWHDSF's actual title is out there. It was posted few days ago somewhere you wouldn't expect.
  • American Whore - This song starts as a raw, angry acoustic guitar based song And ends with a slutty trap beat; lyrics: This is the experience of being an American Whore.
  • Sweet - Sweet is the Love Song of the album. lyrics: Do you want children? Do you want to marry me?
  • PT is a song title acronym
  • "The interludes are the worst things you'll ever hear in your life"
  • Second interlude is Track 7, comes right after Candy Necklace, features Jon Batiste
  • "You know it already" (the first word of the GPSOTS acronym)
  • random lyrics:  If you want someone, Then just call me, And remember that I'll be, Sweet and barefeet
  • either opening or closing line of the album is: I'm gonna take mind of you with me
  • "his nickname" is a song title (we're guessing Kintsugi or sth kintsugi-related)
  • "The songs are richer and more interesting in that aspect but there's also a lot of samples"
  • The Tommy Genesis "feature" is from 2015
  • track 16 link: https://www.aha-music.com/154747a335d54d7ba17425bcfe4a0eb5
  • one of "fan favorites" is sampled on the album
  • the album is full of new material apart from the samples
  • there's a song similar to cinnamon girl or tulsa jesus freak ("Yes and I posted the instrumental of it earlier. " - sorry i dint save the link lol)
  • "burn me where you belong" was his previous username however he said nothing about this
  • his opinion about how the album will be received: "Critics tend to love cohesive albums, I wouldn't necessarily call it that. The record is quite wild and adventurous sonically, definitely unexpected. It's like a rollercoaster at some point, she's swinging between dark & berserk and vulnerable & fragile. And there's even more to that."

HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO EXCITING. i see my american whore assumption i posted on tiktok was correct 

😋🫶🏼

Just now, hotshot2am said:

So they said they posted the first word of GPSOTSOMFWHDSF, but going through their post history I can't find it unless the first word in itself is an acronym like GPSOTS :dua:

that part was so confusing. like could the title really be "God put safety on the shore of my father's waters.." etc ? because that's what we "already know"

or did he get the question wrong and think i was looking for the first letter and not for the first word. idk. i didn't get anything from that response of his lol

giphy.gif

F39-E6-C9-D-AFF3-4869-ACA6-9-FA0-DB2-B09

All this talk of track lists made me realise that despite my track record, u were always top of my list. I used to be an American Whore but with u I think life could be Sweet…. aha I dunno I get so alone on a Friday night, my bad. Tell your mom I said hi. Oh and my nephew misses you btw. Idk baby I really think we should give this another shot. Come back home @Kintsugi

Wq9zHLl.jpg

2 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

F39-E6-C9-D-AFF3-4869-ACA6-9-FA0-DB2-B09

All this talk of track lists made me realise that despite my track record, u were always top of my list. I used to be an American Whore but with u I think life could be Sweet…. aha I dunno I get so alone on a Friday night, my bad. Tell your mom I said hi. Oh and my nephew misses you btw. Idk baby I really think we should give this another shot. Come back home @Kintsugi

:bebe: 

11. Burn Me Where You Belong (feat. Father John Misty) :mj2:

11 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

that part was so confusing. like could the title really be "God put safety on the shore of my father's waters.." etc ? because that's what we "already know"

or did he get the question wrong and think i was looking for the first letter and not for the first word. idk. i didn't get anything from that response of his lol

They also said "I'm still screaming at the attempts of deciphering the GPSOTS acronym" which makes me think we are super off :hide: