Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Junkie Noir said:

YES when they said that I immediately thought of Love Song off NFR which is so underrated. i just love her hyper vulnerable and sappy songs 

Love song is one of the songs i love. So yes bring it on.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

4 minutes ago, Thoth said:

Don't forget his first post here

Jimmy Jimmy Coco Puff!

ummmmm

let me get straight down to business and get all of the info i can about this random video i have never seen in my life

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

God please save our time so our married friends won’t have dreary sad futures

Guitars play songs of the soul obfuscating my future so wistfulness's humourlessness dies sad fates

God put safety over the shore of my father’s seas weathering his debilitated faith

I've never heard a Lana record be described as a roller coaster before :bebe:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

I've never heard a Lana record be described as a roller coaster before :bebe:

Ya usually people are complaining they’re too slow to even compare to a roller coaster 

1 minute ago, TropicoKitten said:

Ya usually people are complaining they’re too slow to even compare to a roller coaster 

Can't wait to experience the whiplash ricocheting between "dark and beserk" and "fragile" 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

Do you want children? Do you want to marry me?

If you want someone, Then just call me, And remember that I'll be, Sweet and barefeet

Spoiler

I'm gonna take mind of you with me

Spoiler

burn me where you belong

Spoiler

this is the experience of being an American Whore.

:defeated:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Omg this news is insane. The piano samples sound gorgeous and dynamic, so I’m really excited for them, but I’m also glad to hear about some sonic variety (and “dark and beserk”!!!). The fan favourite sample is interesting…I’m inclined to think it’s something from Honeymoon since she referenced it a few times last year, but when I think “fan favourite”, I think God Coast.

Just now, Fingertips said:

Can't wait to experience the whiplash ricocheting between "dark and beserk" and "fragile" 

every lana album has a song that foreshadows the next album; Million Dollar Man, Gods and Monsters, Old Money, High By the Beach, Get Free, The Greatest, Let Me Love You Like a Woman

this description of a mix between darkness and fragility further supports my theory that Black Bathing Suit is the track from BB that is foreshadowing Ocean Blvd :ma:

Just now, lilac heaven said:

every lana album has a song that foreshadows the next album; Million Dollar Man, Gods and Monsters, Old Money, High By the Beach, Get Free, The Greatest, Let Me Love You Like a Woman

this description of a mix between darkness and fragility further supports my theory that Black Bathing Suit is the track from BB that is foreshadowing Ocean Blvd :ma:

Yup, you and I both predicted that

Once I heard the voice note description of Fingertips from the W magazine interview, I was immediately reminded of Black Bathing Suit because that was the same process. HYPE

1 hour ago, imapartygirl said:

PT is definitely Pacific _____

Pacific Coast as in Pacific Coast Highway, where Lana used to live and where the High By the Beach video was filmed… she might’ve been teasing with the HBTB screencap when she posted

edit wait i misread as PC not PT… sigh