Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, lilac heaven said:

why do i kinda think that person is Baby Blue on ATRL who is the one that spilled that the title track is the first single :raven:

Multiple people knew the name of the title track by uploading a snippet, Baby Blue only made a thread on ATRL after BoZ confirmed that it's the first single.

2 hours ago, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

This is a difficult question. Critics tend to love cohesive albums, I wouldn't necessarily call it that. The record is quite wild and adventurous sonically, definitely unexpected. It's like a rollercoaster at some point, she's swinging between dark & berserk and vulnerable & fragile. And there's even more to that.

i just came...

2 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF

God Protect & Save Our Troops So Our Mothers Find a Warm Home - Don't Stop Fighting

sister to QFTC, it's a pro-war song

Oh fun!

God Please Save Our Troops - Oh, My Fucking Whore! He Did Save Frank

Great, Peter Said Our Tits Or My Fucking Whore Hole Did Something... FUCK!

Good People Save Our Thoughts On My Friends Who Had Dick Sometime Friday

Idk the more I keep going, the worse it gets

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

but does anyone remember - in the previous eras - how early on has someone insider actually heard the album? like not the album leaking, but us knowing that there's someone who has it. because this rn still does seem very early for the album to be out there. or was it the same with previous albums?

100% the same

"The record is quite wild and adventurous sonically, definitely unexpected. It's like a rollercoaster at some point, she's swinging between dark & berserk and vulnerable & fragile. And there's even more to that." This is what king  Kintsugi said which made me think of what BOZ said "I can't wait to talk about the masterpiece of an album I just listened to" he also used the word WILD to describe the album in another tweet. This album definitely sounds too promising. :paris:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

God put such onerous tasks suddenly on my future - weapons he deemed substantially fair

Girls persists so tactfully, singing our memoirs/melodies, feigning weaknesses history deemed shamefully feminine

idk im high and sleep deprived but it’s surprisingly fun coming up with potential song titles

Just now, lilac heaven said:

the GPS acronym has to be something impossible to guess like Past The Bushes Cypress Thriving or My Bedroom Is A Sacred Place Now - There Are Children At The Foot Of My Bed

Could GPS acronym actually be from violet?!

12 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Could GPS acronym actually be from violet?!

I dont think, Kintsugi said that the full title was posted somewhere we’d never expect just a few days ago

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

I dont think, suganki or whtever his name was said that the full title was posted somewhere we’d never expect just a few days ago

Ah yes, fuck me then, I have no idea :toofunny:

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:
  Hide contents

If “Burn Where You Belong” is a song on this album, do we think that recent snippet that leaked with the lyrics “I don’t wish you well / I’ll see you in hell” (or whatever it was) is that?

wait where'd you see that title at?

😋🫶🏼

Just now, Junkie Noir said:

wait where'd you see that title at?

It was the insider’s previous username on Lanaboards. He later said “my nickname” when we asked to drop a title so it could also be his old username

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:
  Hide contents

If “Burn Where You Belong” is a song on this album, do we think that recent snippet that leaked with the lyrics “I don’t wish you well / I’ll see you in Hell” (or whatever it was) is that?

Someone said that they posted it and it got removed for copyright, and boz never spilled from what year it was from, just that it was real. I’m kind of starting to think it’s on the album:creepna3:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If “Burn Where You Belong” is a song on this album, do we think that recent snippet that leaked with the lyrics “I don’t wish you well / I’ll see you in hell” (or whatever it was) is that?

It's not on the album, but I don't know from what year it is exactly.