Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Peppers sounds like a serve tbhย :wowcry:

ย 

ย 

๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’‡๐’–๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’…๐’๐’'๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’†

@Kintsugiย would you ever reveal Peppers' lenghtย 

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

ย 

I donโ€™t tryย to put much thought into track lists or titles before I hear the songs. That being said, I get good vibes from all of it as long as the Bleachers collab isnโ€™t a trainwreck. Especially good feelings about Paris, Texas, Let the Light in, and Taco Truck x VB.ย 

I donโ€™t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Just now, living legend said:

i really wish we hadnโ€™t been told about Venice Bitch being on the last trackย 

ย 

ย 

imagine the surprise during the first listen ๐Ÿฅฐ

I also don't want to know what part of VB they used, I want that to be a surprise!

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

On my version of the album, I will be switching the Jon Batiste interlude to right after Fingertips so I can hear the upcoming PUNCH PUNCH PUNCH of Candy Necklace, Kintsugi, and Fingertips all in a rowย :trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย 

1 minute ago, venice twink said:

are we sure about the album release date cuz Apple Music still says 10th?

itโ€™ll probably take a bit for them to update it since they also havent updated the track listing

I bet she's so luckyย Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gifย to have a voice like that

ย 

last.fm

iโ€™ll listen to the interludes at least once out of curiosity andย most likely not use them againย but that margaret song wonโ€™t even get a single play from me that shit will be deleted the second it comes outย 

ย 

ย 

Just now, palemoonbaby said:

y'all hating song when it even didn't come?:notamused:

i donโ€™t need to hear it to know itโ€™s ass if jack antonoffโ€™sย howlingย on itย :deadbanana:

We used to debate what color the vinyl was going to be and now we are discussing fishtails lenght.ย :trisha: We are so close ladies.

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."