Hi! Mod team is aware of site issues and have contacted Admin :) ×
Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, jamesss said:

lighter fluid not included?? bffr 

It’s probably because of transportation :agree2: I have a lighter I need to get filled that I got in LA and the shop said they don’t come with gas because lots of people fly back to wherever they live 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 minutes ago, emliqua said:

For anyone who got the necklace, what size did you order? I got 18-20” because I hate having stuff super tight around my neck lol 

its a choker so... just put a measuring tape around your neck? i got 18-20 cuz the circumference of my neck is almost 18 inches.

image.png

2 minutes ago, emliqua said:

For anyone who got the necklace, what size did you order? I got 18-20” because I hate having stuff super tight around my neck lol 

16-18" because I wasn't sure what size I was tbh! Didn't want it too tight or too loose.

So excited to see everyone in their necklaces :wub:

3 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I got the small one cause I like stuff being tight around my neck:ma:

i’m so stressed about this jacket not fitting, i didn’t know i should’ve oversized, i downsized by one from the size i typically get but i’m super stressed 

Just now, gabe said:

i’m so stressed about this jacket not fitting, i didn’t know i should’ve oversized, i downsized by one from the size i typically get but i’m super stressed 

I’m probably going to get a medium but it’s going to be so upsetting if it doesn’t fit how I want it to. I wish there was a sizing chart. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, mssainttropez said:

I’m probably going to get a medium but it’s going to be so upsetting if it doesn’t fit how I want it to. I wish there was a sizing chart. 

i got a medium too… praying for both of us honestly. i agree the sizing chart would’ve been so helpful 😅😅😅

1 minute ago, gabe said:

i got a medium too… praying for both of us honestly. i agree the sizing chart would’ve been so helpful 😅😅😅

tbh i would cancel and get the size u want

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, emliqua said:

I got the 14-16" after looking at a Google image size chart that showed different sizes on a neck. 14 looks to be a loose choker size, and 16 is not choker, just a short necklace.  Also I already have a pearl necklace that is probably about 18" so I wanted this one to be shorter. And I think longer is a classier look but shorter is more youthful which I wanted for this one. Idk what I'm talking about though, that was just my thought process when I ordered 

Just now, babetteateoatmeal said:

this is the first time i've ordered off of lana's site and i never hear good things about her merch/shipping team so i'm kinda scared 

It's usually LDR Village that's a pain in the ass, her main website is better!

unnamed.gif

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

yall what happened is it out?!!!

Yes!!

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

tbh i would cancel and get the size u want

i don’t even know what size i want though honestly like if it was better to get the medium or the large 💀 oh well