Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Tbh I hope Lana's team see's how well this merch drop went for them and actually starts releasing more cute merch instead of the ugly redbubble shit:hide:

Just now, marcodelrey said:

Is there a UK code? 💀💀

22LDR25

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

tbh i don't think it's worth it, the jacket and lighter are way more iconic and cuter. The necklace looks kind of cheap to me:eek2:

I think I am just going to get the two. Without the necklace the total is $156.59 :pft:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

5 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

HELP, do I get the necklace ?? I wasn’t super big on it but I feel like it’s going to be iconic and it’s cute but at the same time I don’t want to spend $230 :crying5:

DO IT. It will definitely be resold for wayyyyy too much 

unnamed.gif

Just now, taco truck said:

Tbh I hope Lana's team see's how well this merch drop went for them and actually startes releasing more cute merch instead of the ugly redbubble shit:hide:

22LDR25

Yeah honestly we need more cute and iconic merch, the swifties are having way too fun. What about us

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

So I got the lighter, necklace & large jacket from her US store. I would have loved to add a vinyl boxset to my order as well. I still have a small glimmer of hope that a vinyl boxset or a picture disc will get announced closer to the album release date. I'm probably just being delusional tbh at this point

Good luck to everyone else around the World. Hopefully everyone who is wanting to snatch some new merch goodies gets their wish :kiss:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

Just now, syrup amour said:

Yeah honestly we need more cute and iconic merch, the swifties are having way too fun. What about us

tbh taylor merch is terrible 99% of the time:bebe: the cardigan is like the only exception

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, lizzycobain said:

DO IT. It will definitely be resold for wayyyyy too much 

That’s my problem !! Resell prices will be INSANE but at the same time do I have the money to spend $230 on merch :trisha: I could also buy another to resell but what if it doesn’t sell like we thought 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I want to love the AW necklaces, but there’s just something about it. I love pearls, but idk, it looks kind of plastic on the photos?:lanahairflip3:

Still holding out hope for the hollyhocks shirt and a real box set. I'd like to purchase the black hoodie outside of the bundle, too. The description says the back is the original album artwork (the nude pic she was talking about in Interview) which I didn't realize (was that stated before?), and would be very cool to have. I regret not including it in my original order!

The way my order confirmation on the Canadian website says that items will be shipped on April 14th--predicting another collective meltdoen when the merch gets delayed. :oic:

6 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

HELP, do I get the necklace ?? I wasn’t super big on it but I feel like it’s going to be iconic and it’s cute but at the same time I don’t want to spend $230 :crying5:

I'm getting it bc I don't want to potentially regret not getting it. Lol if I regret getting it then I'll sell it (not for more than I paid). The only other thing I wanted was the lighter. And vinyl, of course. 

Just now, Luna de miel said:

I just realized AW are my initials is that an excuse to get the necklace???  

Do. It.  :brows:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

tbh taylor merch is terrible 99% of the time:bebe: the cardigan is like the only exception

I’m thinking of the cardigans, though I saw some from her new album and those were terrible. I really think Lana’s team should work more on merch, the merch from lfl were good.