Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

I really wish they would just update their shopify site or take it down, I've seen so many people get confused over the March 13th sale thing :bebe:

I mean like nothing is even on sale anymore and they're advertising the BTD merch that came out literally a year ago...why do they even have two sites, I don't get it :xgiggle:

45 minutes ago, fishtails said:

They haven't updated their shopify site in like a year, its nothing new lol

…a whole year?:wtf3: I’ve never used the Shopify so I didn’t realize but omg they need to get it together 

1 hour ago, TropicoKitten said:

…a whole year?:wtf3: I’ve never used the Shopify so I didn’t realize but omg they need to get it together 

yeah just another reason why LDR Village is a mess :bebe:

Do you guys think there will be a merch drop on the 14th with the new single? Imagine if there's also Valentine's day related merch. Or imagine if the box set is heart-shaped like the one she has in one of her drawings :brows:

35 minutes ago, reyner said:

Do you guys think there will be a merch drop on the 14th with the new single? Imagine if there's also Valentine's day related merch. Or imagine if the box set is heart-shaped like the one she has in one of her drawings :brows:

I hope so :true:

The boxset would be perfect to release alongside A&W :creepna3:

My guess is that it would be just a few things though...they're probably saving the big LDR Village drop for release day lol

17 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Stop bumping this thread if nothing has dropped

Bump:coffee: Anyways…

37 minutes ago, reyner said:

I would say it’s probable but I wouldn’t bet on it. Just keep your ears open and maybe turn on post notifications for lanadelreymerch on insta (if you haven’t already) :party:

3 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

sorry if already posted, someone on Reddit got an email showing new merch for "Did you know..." 

THE BLUE JACKET OH MY GOD?!?!?! :omg:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

To anyone who has the jacket, does it come in a larger size or smaller? idk what to get ( im getting ahead of myself but) :oprah:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

sorry if already posted, someone on Reddit got an email showing new merch for "Did you know..." 

she is putting her boobs EVERYWHERE i love it