Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Okay since the description of the items in the picture says 'store exclusive item' I guess they won't be put on ldr village. Let's hope that.

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

I think it's the nicest item thus far, that and the lighter, but there is no way I'm paying 120$ for a polyester jacket. :et:

A shop in the uk obviously bought the leftover stock from lfl era and sold them for £30 or £40 on eBay idk if they still on there but lol that’s why we need the separate patches 

If they're bringing stuff back from LFL era I would love for them to bring back those red sweaters, but update them in the same pink or light green as the colored vinyls 

It would match Lana's look on the album covers too :oprah:

2 minutes ago, reyner said:

Okay since the description of the items in the picture says 'store exclusive item' I guess they won't be put on ldr village. Let's hope that.

Let's just hope that it won't be exclusive only to some stores and that international fans outside the US and the UK will be able to get them.

I honestly really like the jacket but I just know I won’t wear it because I get embarrassed wearing merch:xcry: the lighter is so cute and subtle so Ik it’s the better option but I’m getting fomo…:heidi:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

8 minutes ago, taco truck said:

The Jacket should really be $60-80:xcry:

The racing jacket from LFL era was $170, so this is actually an improvement! Expensive regardless, but worth it in my opinion. I still wear all my jackets I’ve purchased from Lana as they’ve held up really well. I actually just returned from a walk a few minutes ago where I was wearing my LFL windbreaker - that one was $60 x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS