Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

27 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

I know it doesn’t make sense I thought the whole point of the jacket was we could add to it she said that herself in that livestream 

but of course that isn’t all the merch coming so we can’t say for definite yet 

yeah i’m sure the jacket is just there for anyone who didn’t get it the first time 

i would hope she’ll also be selling individual patches for everyone who already has it 

if merch does drop on the 14th what time would it drop? 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

6 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

if merch does drop on the 14th what time would it drop? 

I'd guess the same time as the single (assuming a&w does drop on tuesday), like the way the vinyl/cd preorders did w the title track

( I think eclipse/111 said its out 4pm eu time but im not sure anymore)

32 minutes ago, brandon said:

yeah i’m sure the jacket is just there for anyone who didn’t get it the first time 

i would hope she’ll also be selling individual patches for everyone who already has it 

sadly i somehow doubt this...financially they'd want to sell the 130 euro jacket, not cheaper patches

aOaIzH2.gif

3 hours ago, littleredpartydress said:

Why are the patches on the right sleeve out of chronological order :bebe:

NFR -> BB -> COCC -> Ocean Blvd -> Violet :rip: 

They are if you look in the mirror :true:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I mean the jacket it cute, but idk. I feel like it would be more fun if she sold patches individually and if someone doesn’t have any patches then they could make bundles

I mean when the next album comes out one will be missing. Also, it’s not even I chronological order

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

Oh my god i need that jacket to go on sale right now. It'll look so cute oversized with my short shorts and knee high boots :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

For the people that who need the light pink variant from Amazon. It's up for preorder again in the US.

https://www.amazon.com/theres-tunnel-under-Ocean-Amazon/dp/B0BP46PVVG

Also that blue jacket is to die for. It need it. I missed out on the one from the L4L era. I also want the lighter too cause again, I missed out lol.

I'll definitely need that updated jacket to match my other one. I think I have all of her jackets (that aren't cropped....) except that Chemtrails jean jacket. I'm still mad I didn't buy that one in time. I don't want to lose out again. 

I'd buy another lighter too. I have the old one and I ain't mad they'll be selling them again. Maybe I'll use one of them now! And keep one in good shape. 

3 hours ago, syrup amour said:

I mean the jacket it cute, but idk. I feel like it would be more fun if she sold patches individually and if someone doesn’t have any patches then they could make bundles

I mean when the next album comes out one will be missing. Also, it’s not even I chronological order

no the dyktatuob patch is there

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

anyone have a LINK to the new MERCH PLS??? i'm struggling over here :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Party Favor said:

its not up yet

then what is everyone talking about? what jacket?? i wanna see too!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole