Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

13 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I still haven’t received Ultraviolence merch from November. I’m guessing anything else will also take 3-4 months. Pretty outrageous really….crappy management 

Have you emailed them about it?  Once I ordered a few things and like 3 months later I remembered that I never got it and emailed them. They shipped it the next day. 

9 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

why did i think that was her arms

help I just realized neither are her arms- 

I thought it was only the pillow in the back:rip:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

31 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Have you emailed them about it?  Once I ordered a few things and like 3 months later I remembered that I never got it and emailed them. They shipped it the next day. 

I have they never responded, will try again 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

6 hours ago, boom like that said:

kszOgTs.png

Noticed the badly colored green ass pillow and can't unsee it now myU4WWL.png

I thought it was her arms too when I first saw it but when I looked closer I released it was the pillow....still a gorgeous shot but I don't understand why Neil colored her top the same color as the pillow :xgiggle: 

3 hours ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

is her webstore and ldrvillage under different management??

Yeah, it definitely seems like it 

The person/company that did the pop up surf shop is also the same ones doing LDR Village (blanking on his name right now :bebe:)

And I'm pretty sure Lana's label is in charge of her official webstore, which is why the merch there is (in my opinion) focused more on quality over quantity 

i told my mom about the accidental merch email and she thinks it wasn’t accidental and that her team did it on purpose to raise anticipation… what do you guys think?

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

19 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

i told my mom about the accidental merch email and she thinks it wasn’t accidental and that her team did it on purpose to raise anticipation… what do you guys think?

Honestly it makes sense lol they know how fast news spreads within the fandom so everyone would know about it and they wouldn't have to do much advertising :true:

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

Honestly it makes sense lol they know how fast news spreads within the fandom so everyone would know about it and they wouldn't have to do much advertising :true:

Can’t they just announce ‘new merch’ coming soon like sane people? 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

For friends that ordered the green vinyl from Drowned World Records, just got this email :biblio:

Hey folks - we're so excited about the Lana Del Rey album out on 3/24 - we just want to give you a heads up that they are making a limited quantity of this release.  We suggest securing this release from more than 1 record store because we may not be able to fulfill all of the orders on release day.  Please let us know if you have any questions.  

Thank you,

-Negena

:crying5:

50 minutes ago, rabbit said:

For friends that ordered the green vinyl from Drowned World Records, just got this email :biblio:

Hey folks - we're so excited about the Lana Del Rey album out on 3/24 - we just want to give you a heads up that they are making a limited quantity of this release.  We suggest securing this release from more than 1 record store because we may not be able to fulfill all of the orders on release day.  Please let us know if you have any questions.  

Thank you,

-Negena

:crying5:

Well this is concerning.

Drowned World is one of the best online & if they’re having issues…

:bebe:

For the green, I’ve ordered through Waterloo - Never ordered from them before…

:raven:

9 hours ago, honeybadger said:

BEST VINYL VARIANT POLL

ANSWER NOW.gretchen.gifgretchen.gifgretchen.gif

The best 2 variants are last!

:paris:

IMG-3521.jpg