Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

how sure are we that miss lana is going to release merch on tuesday cuz i’ve been saving me money for it which is probably dumb but idc i wanna be prepared yk?

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

2 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

how sure are we that miss lana is going to release merch on tuesday cuz i’ve been saving me money for it which is probably dumb but idc i wanna be prepared yk?

well in any case saving money is a good thing, esp in this cost of living crisis. they say you should save 30% of your monthly income (allowance if ur a minor) :lanahottie:

3 minutes ago, average BB enjoyer said:

well in any case saving money is a good thing, esp in this cost of living crisis. they say you should save 30% of your monthly income (allowance if ur a minor) :lanahottie:

that’s a very good point:sass:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

4 hours ago, rabbit said:

For friends that ordered the green vinyl from Drowned World Records, just got this email :biblio:

Hey folks - we're so excited about the Lana Del Rey album out on 3/24 - we just want to give you a heads up that they are making a limited quantity of this release.  We suggest securing this release from more than 1 record store because we may not be able to fulfill all of the orders on release day.  Please let us know if you have any questions.  

Thank you,

-Negena

:crying5:

:icant:

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

okay but are we gonna talk about this?

do we have alternate cover 5 a.k.a her titties pic for REAL? where can i get it? :crying:

4wKvUwW.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

okay but are we gonna talk about this?

do we have alternate cover 5 a.k.a her titties pic for REAL? where can i get it? :crying:

4wKvUwW.jpg

not sure why they put that on there because that's not confirmed and frankly i don't think it's true :bebe:

it's supposedly the boxset cover but i personally think that it's just an inner sleeve pic and the actual cover is just text

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I just got the green vinyl from urban outfitters as a backup but it already says its on backorder :xgiggle:

Has UO ever run out of the exclusive vinyl before to the point the backorder would be canceled? 

47 minutes ago, the ocean said:

not sure why they put that on there because that's not confirmed and frankly i don't think it's true :bebe:

it's supposedly the boxset cover but i personally think that it's just an inner sleeve pic and the actual cover is just text

supposedly

That means she considered this pic to be the artwork :trisha:

Her almost Night Time My Time serve

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Apparently, the retail exclusive CD will be shipping with a poster instead of a booklet proper. I'm kinda bummed out tbh

NtJb5ON.png

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

14 minutes ago, itsmarvinabel said:

Apparently, the retail CD with alternate artwork (e.g. Target, HMV, Fnac, JB Hi-Fi exclusives) comes with a poster instead of a booklet proper. I'm kinda bummed out tbh

NtJb5ON.png

if it’s a poster of a truck istg i’m gonna fight 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

5 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

if it’s a poster of a truck istg i’m gonna fight 

Shh... don't give her product team any ideas.

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones

5 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

The updated album jacket 😍 I guess she’s counting Violet as an album again :sideeye:

It does make sense so that there can be 10 patches on the jacket instead of 9 

I do hope they fix the order of the patches though :hide:

I’m really anxious about getting everything I want when the new merch drops. I feel like I have a little bit of an upper hand because I know to expect that it’s coming soon. But the other part of me is worried that this drop will be so popular that it’s gonna sell out quickly :lange:

I don't think I'll get merch this era. I was very disappointed with the ldr village "shades of cool" T-shirt (The UV one with the cigarette case on the box and Molboro font). It was advertised as red, but it was more orange, and the font on the front was way larger than advertised so it wraps around my body and you can hardly read it... Anyone else experience this?

I was considering the lighter, but I recently have been trying to quit cigarettes so getting the lighter may bring me back to old habits :crying5:

Now that Doja Cat, Ariana, Camila, Cardi B, Kehlani and Nicki Minaj and Beyonce have had number ones with songs about being sexy, wearing no clothes, fucking, cheating etc - can I please go back to singing about being embodied, feeling beautiful by being in love even if the relationship is not perfect, or dancing for money - or whatever I want - without being crucified or saying I'm glamorizing abuse??????