Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

4 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

I'm not 🥺 I'm sry if I upset u guys, I just wanted to have a good time cuz i'm bored :((

Don’t worry too much about it. You just can’t troll like that because as much as we love to joke here, we take merch very seriously:pout:

5 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

Don’t worry too much about it. You just can’t troll like that because as much as we love to joke here, we take merch very seriously:pout:

Me too, that's why I literally have every single version and variant of every album 🥲🥲 I'm only missing 3 picture disc in order to complete everything 😭

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

9 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

just so u guys  know i’ve struck out at two barnes and noble today so far. no magazine yet 

I called mine, she checked in the back and said it wasn’t in yet, and to check next week. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

11 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Me too, that's why I literally have every single version and variant of every album 🥲🥲 I'm only missing 3 picture disc in order to complete everything 😭

don’t worry, they’ll forget. i honestly didn’t find anything wrong with what you did…it’s a little jokey joke. the girls are strung out waiting though, be careful next time.

Just now, stillrun said:

don’t worry, they’ll forget. i honestly didn’t find anything wrong with what you did…it’s a little jokey joke. the girls are strung out waiting though, be careful next time.

But don't forget me like the tunnel 🥺

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

Does anybody know if the jacket's fabric is good quality? I plan on wearing it on a daily basis, but also during Lana's concert in Brazil, so I don't want to pay 100$+ and get it ruined/ripped in less than 3 months. 

1 minute ago, Del Norte County said:

Does anybody know if the jacket's fabric is good quality? I plan on wearing it on a daily basis, but also during Lana's concert in Brazil, so I don't want to pay 100$+ and get it ruined/ripped in less than 3 months. 

There's honestly not a good way to tell until they're shipped out. I have some older merch from LFL Era that's great quality but the newer stuff, especially from LDRvillage is very cheaply made 

unnamed.gif

53 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

just so u guys  know i’ve struck out at two barnes and noble today so far. no magazine yet 

I stopped by one and there was a girl stocking magazines that said she had Interview, she just needs to put it out and to come back later. 

24 minutes ago, Del Norte County said:

The LFL jackets (both the racing one and the cities one) are nylon/polyester and I think they feel pretty durable, but there's no guarantee that the new ones will be made the same

I do have the BTD bomber jacket the LDR Village did and that one is 100% nylon and it feels pretty similar to the LFL cities jacket so not too bad.

I think the LFL racing jacket definitely feels the most durable of the three, but then again I've only worn mine a few times lol

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

Hi guys, I was just wondering because I preordered the pink vinyl from hmv and now I saw that they added a exclusive poster so will I still get it or not? Thanks! x

5 minutes ago, Kacper said:

Hi guys, I was just wondering because I preordered the pink vinyl from hmv and now I saw that they added a exclusive poster so will I still get it or not? Thanks! x

I'm sure they're still in production, so most likely, you'll be getting one! ♡

unnamed.gif

Seems like the white vinyl is sold out again on her US store...so glad I was able to grab one yesterday before that happened lol

I imagine they will restock it again on release day so for anyone who missed out this time, there will likely be another chance to get it 

200ddd7056a7178e78239257e8a74baa.gif

white lies and black beaches and blood red sangrias

4 minutes ago, peachlipgloss said:

update ab the magazine i literally have struck out calling six different barnes and nobles because they’re saying they haven’t received it yet!! crying 

sue interview magazine for giving false information 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4