Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

8 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

If you really want it, the Canadian store has it for 32€ + 10€ shipping (for Italy at least) which tbh is a really fair price for 2 picture discs and it costs as the other variants. I don’t know if you have to pay import fees/taxes from Canada tho :ohno:

Do you have a link? 

51 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

I maintain my collection in mint condition, so I take extra precautions when it comes to pic disc. I carefully remove the LP from the PVC sleeve, place it in a paper sleeve and then return it to the PVC sleeve. I also store my collection in a lightproof box that locks. It's meant for LP records to keep them away from light, dust & heat.

24 minutes ago, emliqua said:

So I’ve heard the plastic sleeves emit a gas over time, and it’s best to remove your vinyl from them entirely. You can buy inner sleeves and blank vinyl jackets off Amazon. 

thank u guys! gonna order some paper sleeves for this one :0 

13 minutes ago, Fireffie said:

If you really want it, the Canadian store has it for 32€ + 10€ shipping (for Italy at least) which tbh is a really fair price for 2 picture discs and it costs as the other variants. I don’t know if you have to pay import fees/taxes from Canada tho :ohno:

can we get a link bestie

1 hour ago, x VB said:

Can’t you solve it with inner sleeves? Genuinely asking

no idea, i saw some folks saying the emitted fumes penetrate through the paper. i never had the issue though, and i still store my records in the pvc sleeves

image.png

I only started using Spotify in December and I got an email ! I’m shaking :trisha: :hype:

9 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

the “top fans only” thing has been known to be a gimmick, they say that to make you feel special (and for the drops to seem more exclusive than they are), when really the emails go out to everyone who just follows the artist on spotify

I guess I’m not so special :bebe:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

33 minutes ago, Elle said:

The picture disc is now SOLD OUT for the US! x 

The scalpers after buying them :makeup:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

please this guy i slept with a year ago who isnt even a lana fan just told me he bought the picture disc and asked me if i want it

I just won so hard like yes please sugar daddy 

66f75c2284e422532405f20f9bff0226.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e