Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

Aren't they sold out? You can see it in the source code, search for inventory_quantity. Only works on Shopify stores.

Anyway I just checked the US store and it says there's 7700 white vinyls even thought they're all sold out. The other sold out items have a 0 next to the inventory_quantity lol. Does it mean they'll be restocked?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, x VB said:

Anyway I just checked the US store and it says there's 7700 white vinyls even thought they're all sold out. The other sold out items have a 0 next to the inventory_quantity lol. Does it mean they'll be restocked?

It says -7700 :bebe: I don't know what it means exactly. The merch also had negative inventory at some point but they fixed it a couple days later.

14 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

It says -7700 :bebe: I don't know what it means exactly. The merch also had negative inventory at some point but they fixed it a couple days later.

Maybe 7700 is the how many they restocked when the rest of the merch dropped ? as in when it sold out the first time, it was 0, and then they put up 7700 more which all sold out, making it -7700?

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

BOOOOO who wants another bland ass variation? I WANT TITTY…..

Yeah, I'm still holding out there will be a vinyl boxset with the tata vinyl. Not going to lie... I also wished for a Spotify pic disc last week, so my wish came half true at this point. I would of totally wanted a different picture of Lana as the pic disc. Something similar to the pic disc that came out for COCC. The picture they used was one not used on any other variants. I guess I should have been more specific when I was making my wishes last week lol

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

5 minutes ago, J.R.OMEGA said:

Yeah, I'm still holding out there will be a vinyl boxset with the tata vinyl. Not going to lie... I also wished for a Spotify pic disc last week, so my wish came half true at this point. I would of totally wanted a different picture of Lana as the pic disc. Something similar to the pic disc that came out for COCC. The picture they used was a one not used on any other variants. I guess I should have been more specific when I was making my wishes last week lol

Manifest the tata vinyl + cassette :squidward:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

fanmade bootleg

the lengths that a certain subset of lana fans will go to in order to keep their BTD / UV obsession slash lanita older men coquette aesthetic alive is both delusional and astounding

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

someone got tired of lana not releasing the titty vinyl and took the matter into their own hands 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

5 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

I don't think Shopify is advanced enough to know if you accessed the link from Lanaboards or Spotify :hide: Worst case it will get canceled.

Remaining stock is 4687 vinyl.

Naur cause why did it sell out before I saw it ?!? 😭😭😭😭