Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

8 hours ago, Olympia said:

That's what I think, too - they won't put it up before a date when it's too late to cancel the other versions. I guess there will be signed bundles again. I still get furious when I think about the UK only signed posters last time. Took me 8 hours non stop at computer, until I was finally able to buy one, and send to a fellow collector in the UK. And then they dare months later so say they will send the bundles with the posters unsigned, with a 5 pound voucher as sorry. LOL. Not with me again. (Got my money back through a PayPal case luckily.) I can't say I like their release strategies to push the sales and charts. 

Your Chemtrails approach is surely healthier ;-) Usually up to max. 2 different looking variants are OK for me, too. Just not for Lana, as 2 years ago I bought another fans collection for a very good price, so mine was suddenly almost complete and somehow I really want to keep it this way. But I am not sure how long I will do so, as I really don't like to spend so much on the same thing again and again only with different packing, while people are starving at other parts of the world. Doesn't make much sense actually. 

I don’t have any standard vinyl as I think it’s a waste to double up on the artwork.. I literally don’t even play them, they’re just for display and I instantly devalue them by taking off the plastic! 

I was also stung my the signed posters! So ended up with loads of CDs! And they never even sent me an unsigned poster!!

my husband thought I was crazy buying all the variants on release because he said that if you collect it happens over time.. then I showed him how much the UV/HM resale at now and he completely justifies me buying them straight away :P

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Do you think we're going to get something signed this time around?

I wouldn’t hold my breath, Honestly I don’t think I’d order a signed item.

It would probably just get indefinitely delayed, Until they decide to send the CDs out, Then they’ll promise the signatures, Which will never show & they’ll offer a 3% off coupon at the village - That excludes music items…

IMG-3521.jpg

4 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I wouldn’t hold my breath, Honestly I don’t think I’d order a signed item.

It would probably just get indefinitely delayed, Until they decide to send the CDs out, Then they’ll promise the signatures, Which will never show & they’ll offer a 3% off coupon at the village - That excludes music items…

I know a lot of people were burned during the last era but I don’t believe it’s completely hopeless this time around :true: I think last time they were just pushing a bunch of signed things to increase album sales and Lana was over it. This album feels like a fresh start and it would be the first time in recent history she hasn’t released ANY signed copies pre release. I know I know I’m probably delulu :eek2:

Just now, yourboy said:

Is it sold out again...? Ugh I thought I was quick

Maybe they have just sold some left overs or cancelled orders. 

It was expensive watch it 

3 hours ago, Not as cool as me said:

I don’t have any standard vinyl as I think it’s a waste to double up on the artwork.. I literally don’t even play them, they’re just for display and I instantly devalue them by taking off the plastic! 

my husband thought I was crazy buying all the variants on release because he said that if you collect it happens over time.. then I showed him how much the UV/HM resale at now and he completely justifies me buying them straight away :P

:D yes, they are worth it. But also the pleasure. I actually play all variants, everytime I chose another color depending on my mood, lol. And since Chemtrails is the album I play most of the time, it's probably not too bad I got so many variants, so none of it gets overused :D

So regarding money my collection is probably not worth the maximum, as I use every single piece (including candles and clothing) in it, but regarding pleasure it is. 

21 minutes ago, Olympia said:

:D yes, they are worth it. But also the pleasure. I actually play all variants, everytime I chose another color depending on my mood, lol. And since Chemtrails is the album I play most of the time, it's probably not too bad I got so many variants, so none of it gets overused :D

So regarding money my collection is probably not worth the maximum, as I use every single piece (including candles and clothing) in it, but regarding pleasure it is. 

I love this! Some collectors want to keep everything mint, which is their choice and totally fine, but I prefer to enjoy what I've bought! It'd be torture to know I have it and not be able to enjoy it 

unnamed.gif

25 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Yes! I will be wearing my merch outttt, no better way to enjoy something than actually using it!

the reason I don’t play the vinyl just yet is because I don’t have a good enough system to play on.. I get paranoid they will get ruined!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

58 minutes ago, Not as cool as me said:

Yes! I will be wearing my merch outttt, no better way to enjoy something than actually using it!

the reason I don’t play the vinyl just yet is because I don’t have a good enough system to play on.. I get paranoid they will get ruined!

then it might indeed be better to wait until you got the money for a better player, to be sure. Or you get an additional cheap variant of the record. I guess for like 20 you can find vinyls of each album, maybe even new. 

1 hour ago, lizzycobain said:

I love this! Some collectors want to keep everything mint, which is their choice and totally fine, but I prefer to enjoy what I've bought! It'd be torture to know I have it and not be able to enjoy it 

Very true. I wouldn't have these items if I didn't use them at all or touch them with gloves only. 

Actually I got the tees more because I loved the quality of them and because I actually needed some tees. I wear them really a lot and the first one starts to lose it's print now, but well, that's how it happens after time. 

So it's really time they put up some more tees for DYK... :D I do not like the one they offer now. I hate quadratic prints on tees. The hoodie is kind of ok, but the proportions of the photo on the back look a bit... well, strange to me. Would have bought it already if it was offered with that lovely box in her EU stores. In the US store, they want 44 USD for shipping to Germany, + 30 USD tax fees, which I probably have to pay again over here anyway. So it's basically 85 EUR for the box only, as the hoodie I could get for much less in her German store. :$

7 hours ago, Venice said:

Omg imagine she drops the tiddy merch today as well :oic2: 

itd be a nightmare I have no money after ordering the picture disc

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

Pretty random question but since Lana items are sold there, maybe some of you had this issue before. Have any of you had any experience with cancelling a preorder on the Bravado (german) store? thx in advance

The FAQ says "once you pay you can't cancel because the order wil be prepared to ship", so I guess this only applies for items that are not on preorder because then it makes no sense. Anyways I sent an e-mail asking for that, but if someone was in the same situation and can let me know how it went i'd love to now that

1 hour ago, Andreu said:

Pretty random question but since Lana items are sold there, maybe some of you had this issue before. Have any of you had any experience with cancelling a preorder on the Bravado (german) store? thx in advance

The FAQ says "once you pay you can't cancel because the order wil be prepared to ship", so I guess this only applies for items that are not on preorder because then it makes no sense. Anyways I sent an e-mail asking for that, but if someone was in the same situation and can let me know how it went i'd love to now that

Yes, I cancelled orders successfully a few times. Only last time, few months ago with midnights, I had big trouble because they had technical problems with their whole system. However, I got my money back in the end and they apologized. I think now they work as usually again. Just try to cancel more than one week ahead before the release at least, better two, as they are not very fast. 

Something else: By a Facebook advert I came across another artist's upcoming double picture vinyl from Universal music. Maybe this is what the Spotify double pic will be like, too. I like that double sleeve. If this mock up is right, the 2nd vinyl could look different (but could be the backside of course, too). https://moby.universal-music.de/p51-i0028948643127/moby/resound-nyc/index.html 

4 hours ago, Olympia said:

Yes, I cancelled orders successfully a few times. Only last time, few months ago with midnights, I had big trouble because they had technical problems with their whole system. However, I got my money back in the end and they apologized. I think now they work as usually again. Just try to cancel more than one week ahead before the release at least, better two, as they are not very fast. 

Thanks! hopefully I'm able to get my money back.