Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

5 hours ago, 132 said:

tbh if i wasnt poor id buy something but like my monthly expenses are like £350 and i make like £200 a month, i love my managers for not listening to me 

spoke too soon, they're scheduling me for fridays now, which im not even available but need to. the merch looks so good tho

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

2 minutes ago, itsmarvinabel said:

Get the CD bundle, and order the pink CD from HMV

yeah but I really don’t care for the other cds :/ I’d have to pay 5€ shipping for the cassette and then another 5€ for the cd…

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

the UK store restocked everything too!!

deleted my lighter order and added the red pink cassette to the lighter for one total order 💖

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

8 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

Are you serious? The one I got of her smiling with the dogs was pixeled/bootleg looking! Can you post a picture of yours? Someone on her said they were all like that so I didn’t ask for a refund/replacement wow

well now that you mentioned I just looked at them again and they do look kinda blurry lmfao :air: I never thought it was weird because they're polaroid pics and they already have this blur to them naturally, but even the text isn't crystal clear too :bebe:  the blue one looks the best but it's not HD either. since I don't have vinyls to compare I never noticed they look kinda off

but that being said I'll definitely get the variants again because I like having the CDS, hopefully they'll look better this time around :crying5:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 hours ago, hotshot2am said:
  Hide contents

LDROcean-CDAltCover1-00602448591791.jpg?

LDROcean-CDAltCover2-00602448591821.jpg?

LDROcean-CDAltCover3-00602448979469.jpg?

Does anyone know if these are sold yet? There are also similar ones for cassettes added to the Dutch shop.

Edit: @x VB I think you were asking for alt cover cassettes.

They must've read my complaints :oic: 

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I'm so conflicted about this hoodie "boxset." I feel like there has to be more to the boxset. I desperately want a hoodie but I feel like there may be more in the future, and I really want the t*tty boxset if that comes. This merch roll out is criminal! 

2 minutes ago, Nick Del Rey said:

I'm so conflicted about this hoodie "boxset." I feel like there has to be more to the boxset. I desperately want a hoodie but I feel like there may be more in the future, and I really want the t*tty boxset if that comes. This merch roll out is criminal! 

I was holding on to the hope that there would be more to it, but I fear like it really says it all the the bundles' description. :rip:

I will never be able to buy any Lana merch (not couting vinyls) :crying5: the prices are outrageous :judgingu: (especially with the costs of shipping ughhhh)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy