Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

1 hour ago, Fireffie said:

The 2023 RSD list is already out :( maybe we can hope for RSD Black Friday like she did with Chemtrails 

I prefer if my favorite artists do not release anything for RSD. RSD is a big party for resellers and scalpers usually. I have no record store close to me, so I always have to buy from those.

1 hour ago, emliqua said:

I know give us signed items Lana pretty pretty pls :slayty:

don't worry, they will surely come as soon as it is too late to cancel all those unsigned preorders... as usual.

1 hour ago, pin up galore said:

why tf does the us store never get bundles??? shit pisses me tf off i’m not buying all that separately :oprah3: 

The German shop has bundles, too, but the one for the MCs doesn't help at all. It includes only the 4 new cassettes and you save like 0,30 EUR on each, lol. Only UL always gets the good bundles, but they do not ship abroad and even if they would, you pay those silly fees usually...

It was expensive watch it 

Honestly i wish we got lithographs, dont even have to be signed - i'd still buy. this album shoot is so gorgeous and i love the style of it

Ugh still haven't gotten an order confirmation like usual, now I'm really getting paranoid bc all the cassettes are sold out

Just emailed and surprisingly they responded right away, but they gave me the confirmation number for when I bought the spotify picture disc, not for what I just ordered this morning :facepalm:

just ordered all of the 3 alt cover cds I'm so happy I'll have all of them now. free shipping and found a random discount code that actually worked :oprah4:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

10 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Ugh still haven't gotten an order confirmation like usual, now I'm really getting paranoid bc all the cassettes are sold out

Just emailed and surprisingly they responded right away, but they gave me the confirmation number for when I bought the spotify picture disc, not for what I just ordered this morning :facepalm:

I received a confirmation instantly after my order. Since I ordered via my phone, I took a screenshot of the confirmation number as a just in case situation. I just checked my email, and I did received an email confirmation as well. I know that doesn't really help your situation. Just wanted you to know confirmations were sent. I hope you find your order!!

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png

I caved and purchased the 3 CD variants, cassettes were already sold out. I’ve been thinking about transitioning away from collecting vinyl bc of cost and preservation upkeep, soooo I had no choice but to buy the CDs. Mhmmm :fabcat:

It's been two hours and still nothing. I've gotten instant confirmations every other order I've made. There's a pending charge on my credit card from Lana though so Idk what happened, guess it was placed. Maybe I typed my email wrong in the rush to place an order haha.

Just placed the same order from the UK store just to be safe (plus it's cheaper anyway with the code), I can always cancel one of the orders once I find out what happened

whew, thank god for the UK

Scored the Spotify vinyl last night and just now got the white vinyl. I think that’s all I have the money for right now. And I preordered Rob’s album. God I could have gotten new work clothes work this money. Feeling like a moron for spending so much but I’ll be happy to have these. If only I had enough for that racing jacket and black hoodie…. Sigh

20 minutes ago, rabbit said:

I caved and purchased the 3 CD variants, cassettes were already sold out. I’ve been thinking about transitioning away from collecting vinyl bc of cost and preservation upkeep, soooo I had no choice but to buy the CDs. Mhmmm :fabcat:

Damn I missed out on the cds. I wanted to give one to my mom because I know she’s gonna love this album. I wanted the cassettes too!! I just checked that site like an hour ago and all of that wasn’t there!!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

They added 12,000 more white vinyl to the US store, in addition to the ~10K (i think) that was the first batch in December and the 2K they added when A&W came out

The white vinyl will never be hard to get now

They just fucked all the scalpers mwahahhaa :creepna3:

4 minutes ago, tearsofgold said:

honestly they should give LB users free shipping at this point if they're going to continue doing mini drops like these...

I could probably buy ten blue BTD vinyls at this point with how much I've spent on shipping this era