Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

well we obviously dont all agree but thats okay :thumb: it comes down to an individuals worldview / philosophy on the matter i guess. having been in the position of being screamed at for something i had nothing to do, ive just grown a lot more sensitive to it & believe it's a bit nonsensical

on a bright side, you can use your refund money towards the lana merch dropping this weekend or literally whatever else you want !

50 minutes ago, bored said:

I don't think we're getting the nude album cover, I'm guessing the mock-up she shared was for a store exclusive vinyl. The store exclusive white vinyl is exactly the same as the nude mock-up... Obviously with a different album cover but she did say she wasn't keen on putting that one out.

Also going off of this theory, the alt artwork CDs all have a close up of the album shot as the inlay. Except the store exclusive black and white cover, that has a close up of the nude shot as the inlay.

Guessing she just swapped it last minute after not feeling comfortable?

Cmon I didn't really added the last words "or not, it's personal". I ended the mail with " Have a nice day". The quote was something I added only here in the forum just to make u guys laugh lmao

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

38 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

guyzzzzzz i know its disappointing but directing that sadness/anger onto a literal minimum wagie newsstand office employee just trying to do their job n get by is kind of................ like sorry but i worked retail n i know what its like to have people mad at you for something that you actually have no power over n nothing to do with. interview mag usa is the main supplier, no? the issue here comes down to their manufacturing/ printing, obviously they overestimated how many copies they'd have or sth....even if the supplier/printer WAS newsstand UK-  that still has nothing to do with the office workers themselves so....

Real

1 hour ago, marcodelrey said:

They answer with this

(I mean I kinda feel bad Karenizing them but at the same time they should be aware of the copies they're gonna get instead of accepting unlimited pre-orders and nevee fulfill them like Scamazon does)

Good morning,

I fully understand your frustration. We are also disappointed as we tried every avenue and unless the publisher does a re-print, we can’t get the copies.

The priority is still subscribers and then the first orders, however there were a lot of orders made pretty much as soon as the issue was released.

My sincerest apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

This is bullshit. I ordered it the day before it dropped and still didn’t get it… the news agent was sold out. 

Amazon variant just got delivered. It’s waiting for me in the mail room, I’m on my way home to get the baby asap. :brows:

The royal snail also delivered my hmv variant and no picture does it justice, it’s so stunning. 

33 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

Care to take a closer pic of those 3 pics we don’t have in high quality? :smile2:

Posted them on the photoshoot thread

1 minute ago, Agnes Gia said:

UK Amazon pressing. Don't get me wrong it's still a bit purple but nothing compared to the one you got. 

IMG-3321.jpg

They both look the same to me, just different light

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

4 minutes ago, x VB said:

Posted them on the photoshoot thread

They both look the same to me, just different light

Dunno, maybe it;s the picture but in real life they look completely different. Mine is more pink for sure. I held it at different angles as well.

Edit: it's definitely not the baby pink as they advertised though.

27 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

This is bullshit. I ordered it the day before it dropped and still didn’t get it… the news agent was sold out. 

the only thing is that the quality of the magazine is so awful, I never realised this. The news agent had the old issue and the pages felt like newspaper more than a magazine.

Also interview should definitely run a second print, they're loosing so much money by not doing so.

3 minutes ago, Agnes Gia said:

Dunno, maybe it;s the picture but in real life they look completely different. Mine is more pink for sure. I held it at different angles as well.

Edit: it's definitely not the baby pink as they advertised though.

I looked at the mock-up earlier and to be honest it does have a purple tinge to it 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 minute ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I looked at the mock-up earlier and to be honest it does have a purple tinge to it 

Also Amazon hardly ever labels the colours right, they’re still saying the daisy jones vinyl is orange when it’s bright yellow 

The retail exclusive/dark pink really ended up eating and being one of the best looking variants. I didn't initially like it/order it until pics of it dropped and now I find myself liking it the best. So far my standard black, white store exclusive, and dark pink retail vinyl have shipped along with standard cd. I'm still waiting for my amazon vinyl and indie exclusive vinyl to ship. I am sure the amazon one will but the indie one is concerning me lol. I really dislike the fuchsia color of the amazon vinyl though. I'll think about it for next day or so before it ships and may cancel it lol. 

random and probably nobody has but has anybody ever bought online from Waterloo Records in Austin, that is where I ordered my indie exclusive from. No shipping notification and I am unable to check status on my order. 

1 hour ago, bored said:

Also going off of this theory, the alt artwork CDs all have a close up of the album shot as the inlay. Except the store exclusive black and white cover, that has a close up of the nude shot as the inlay.

Guessing she just swapped it last minute after not feeling comfortable?

Do we have pics of that CD version yet? 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

sooo which variant do y’all think will be the most wanted / rare one in the future? people seem to have a hard time getting the indie exclusive but i think that’s just due to shipment delays… this one’s the most listed on discogs already… 

everyone hates the amazon variant (which i’m personally starting to like but it’s just very messy color wise)

the retail exclusive seems to be the prettiest version out there but with it being sold at target i don’t see it having any big value in the future… so maybe the webstore exclusive? personally not too crazy about this variant