Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

9 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Is there rsd on April 7? Would make sense, although quite late announcement then

it's on April 22 actually, maybe they'll change it later

8 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Is there rsd on April 7? Would make sense, although quite late announcement then

Thanks, I need this, too :-) 

IMG-20230324-162431.jpg

I hate the layout of the "Amazon" cassette :-(

LDR-Ocean-Cassette4-00602448979483_180x@

whatever happened to the girl I knew

Just now, wildflowerwildfire said:

amazon keep fucking everything up

Amazon didn't make it though! But it truly is disappointing and I must file a complaint about this... This is so wrong on so many levels.

Just now, JonBatisteInterlude said:

That’s the indie exclusive one that’s already been released I think

ahhh ok that's what I was thinking but wasn't sure. This is my first year being even interested in what RSD has to offer.

Oooh I was right about new merch coming bc of the way the "sold out" displayed on some items changed!

But I'm gonna pass on the candy necklace. I just don't need it and I've already spent SO much this era.

Anyway, the way I'm not getting a SINGLE new thing delivered today is disturbing. No vinyl, no cd, nothing. :crying5: You are all so lucky

Just now, rosemead ramada said:

Oooh I was right about new merch coming bc of the way the "sold out" displayed on some items changed!

But I'm gonna pass on the candy necklace. I just don't need it and I've already spent SO much this era.

Anyway, the way I'm not getting a SINGLE new thing delivered today is disturbing. No vinyl, no cd, nothing. :crying5: You are all so lucky

this is me

Just now, yourboy said:

this is me

ordered literally all 6 vinyl, all the cds, all the cassettes, almost all the merch.. Ordered from the store, amazon, target, indie stores... you think at least ONE thing would come on release day but no :defeated:

tbh its stressing me out the possibility of a rsd exclusive variant bc it was annoying when chemtrails had one bc it was the best one so i had to get it then sell the other alternate cover vinyl for $2 lmao bc i only like having one alternate and it would've been better if that one came out when the album did so i wouldn't have blught the other alternate in the first place. for ocean blvd i already got 2 alternates and have to choose between them so the last thing i need is another one to come out later that i'll want. lana sure knows how to get my money...

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

24 minutes ago, keps2013 said:

i use https://postimages.org

& you copy the link & paste into the reply

I uploaded the pictures there and have the link, but how do I have the pictures show up in the body instead of just the link?

When you know, you know
That it's time to leave
Like the summer breeze