Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

Just now, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Guys.. I think maybe yes to heaven is gonna replace Judah smith as a surprise. If no extra track.. why would it be preorder for June?? Surely they’d just say order and delivery time be June? 

It still says 16 tracks I’m holding them to it :brows:

tiffany-pollard.gif

Man I don’t get paid until midnight tonight… you think it will still be there? I don’t want to miss out on this 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

4 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

Man I don’t get paid until midnight tonight… you think it will still be there? I don’t want to miss out on this 

I’m pretty sure it will be available for days or even longer they want as many sales as possible 

Check this out,

the US store fucked up when they printed my address label for the white vinyl & the package got returned to sender. They received it back & are claiming my address “isn’t deliverable” after my Spotify picture disc & a multitude of other packages have arrived with no issue. I told them this & that they needed to send me the record I paid for the day it went up for preorder. No response. What the fuck is wrong with the people working for Universal? Both the US & UK stores are beyond shady & incompetent 

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

6 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Guys.. I think maybe yes to heaven is gonna replace Judah smith as a surprise. If no extra track.. why would it be preorder for June?? Surely they’d just say order and delivery time be June? 

It still says 16 tracks I’m holding them to it :brows:

considering yes to heaven would stand out like a sore thumb on the album.. I hope not :headache:

4 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

Yeah, you can always order it from one of the few european stores or even from the canadian one.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

2 minutes ago, birds of paradise said:

considering yes to heaven would stand out like a sore thumb on the album.. I hope not :headache:

It’s re-recorded though? Imagine it’s a version suited to ocean Blvd.. the delusion continues :omfg2:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Just now, x VB said:

RSD I fear :awkney:

I think everything going on sale for RSD 2023 has already been announced, no? Not usually a "surprise" drop sorta thing

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

So does this mean the titty box set won’t be a thing, or should I wait for a possible box set?

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

4 minutes ago, Mer said:

I think everything going on sale for RSD 2023 has already been announced, no? Not usually a "surprise" drop sorta thing

There's another one in June/July and one for black friday in November

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

10 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Is the US version likely to be censored then? Find it weird that the UK store is UK only for this vinyl when others have all been ok for international shipping

I don’t think any of them will be censored 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

1 minute ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

I don’t think any of them will be censored 

I didn’t either, just find it weird that the UK site is UK only, when all other vinyls have been international. Then the US site doesn’t mention it being uncensored. But it’s probably just the mess of her sites again haha 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

I'm super happy we finally have the alternative titty cover (uncensored, I hope, what kind of monster would blur that??) 

But I have to admit I don't really like the way her arm is up :bebe: She looks a little stiff. 

Though I think the real reason I'm not liking it as much as y'all is because it reminds me of that ad for a spa I always saw when walking to work: the model was in this exact same pose but finger pressing on her super smooth photoshoped armpit and it looked super ridiculous and awkward :stareney2: I wish I could erase that awful ad from my mind but the titty picture keeps bringing it back.