Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

On 6/29/2023 at 7:35 PM, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Maybe it is makeup and I’m too scared to thoroughly wash lol, one of the pearls has definitely wore the coating away though which is a shame 

Maybe its perfume? if it has alcohol it can take the paint away :(

Wait... you are telling me that i can ask the UK store to refund the VAT for me?? how do you do that, what do you tell them? im sick of paying every single time

original.gif

13 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

i wonder what happend to the box set that lana talked about in her instagram post in january… because i refuse to believe she meant the hoodie and cd

everyone, including me, is delusional for thinking there’s still a cd box set on its way. 

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

41 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

Wait... you are telling me that i can ask the UK store to refund the VAT for me?? how do you do that, what do you tell them? im sick of paying every single time

The perfume.. such a good shout! Makes so much sense, oops!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

The perfume.. such a good shout! Makes so much sense, oops!

However, on the website it says these are crushed mother of pearl pearls - are they actually coated only? So is it stained or has the coating gone? 

2 hours ago, venicebitx said:

Just message them and show them photos of your bill for the double paid VAT. And add a screen shot of your order with the VAT 

It was expensive watch it 

5 hours ago, Olympia said:

However, on the website it says these are crushed mother of pearl pearls - are they actually coated only? So is it stained or has the coating gone? 

So it’s a bit of both.. maybe I’m nitpicking lol.. so the pearls at the front have turned off white whereas the others are still pure white 70belek.jpg

but the coating has only worn away on some pearls like this for example.. so it looks worn down.. but I think they may be linked as the other discoloured pearls also look dull and almost dry lol.. I think it may be the perfume SyvmaNR.jpg

S0F1O.gif

2 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

So it’s a bit of both.. maybe I’m nitpicking lol.. so the pearls at the front have turned off white whereas the others are still pure white 70belek.jpg

but the coating has only worn away on some pearls like this for example.. so it looks worn down.. but I think they may be linked as the other discoloured pearls also look dull and almost dry lol.. I think it may be the perfume SyvmaNR.jpg

Strange. I hope it won't get worse. Not sure if the fragrance is to blame though, unless you sprayed it on while wearing the necklace. As far as I know the alcohol usually "leaves into the air" while spraying, so unless you sprayed it on the necklace... Sweat is probably more likely to cause damage, I guess. 

47 minutes ago, Olympia said:

Strange. I hope it won't get worse. Not sure if the fragrance is to blame though, unless you sprayed it on while wearing the necklace. As far as I know the alcohol usually "leaves into the air" while spraying, so unless you sprayed it on the necklace... Sweat is probably more likely to cause damage, I guess. 

Thing is I have sprayed perfume directly on to it because put it on after wearing necklace, sweat is a good shout too, but would’ve expected it to happen all round, back of my neck probably gets even sweatier from my hair haha

S0F1O.gif

3 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

If it was perfume or sweat it does actually kind of make sense...the care instructions on the listing say:

Care instructions: Jewelry is best kept dry and away from chemicals; remove during physical activities; store separately in a soft pouch or jewelry box.

I didn't think it would be that big of an issue but I guess the pearls really do get damaged if they come into contact with chemicals/perfume or sweat :tsk:

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

If it was perfume or sweat it does actually kind of make sense...the care instructions on the listing say:

Care instructions: Jewelry is best kept dry and away from chemicals; remove during physical activities; store separately in a soft pouch or jewelry box.

I didn't think it would be that big of an issue but I guess the pearls really do get damaged if they come into contact with chemicals/perfume or sweat :tsk:

Damn they really put it in the care instructions, it makes sense, I just didn’t even think haha 

S0F1O.gif

So I got the necklace and the lighter… and.. I‘m asking for a refund! It looks so cheap and it’s full of scratches 😕 I’m really disappointed 

IMG-6439.jpg

9 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Damn they really put it in the care instructions, it makes sense, I just didn’t even think haha 

yeah its not something I would normally think would be an issue with jewelry, but I guess these pearls are just more delicate lol

If they're just coated with crushed mother of pearl, then there might be a way for you to fix it by re-coating them. A jeweler that does repairs might be able to do something like that 

2 hours ago, Lavender Sunshine said:

For anyone interested, it says there's more titty vinyls on sale from the 7th of July on Universal's Italian website

https://shop.universalmusic.it/products/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-doppio-vinile-alternative-explicit-cover 

It's still available in most of her EU Shops for preorder.