Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

5 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Ft. The rosary so social media won’t put me on a ban for a nip :silly:

7C4Wur2.jpg

I love it!!! :flutter:

now i need to get one of the fake ones, im tired of waiting for the maybe/maybe not coming new necklace

3 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I love it!!! :flutter:

now i need to get one of the fake ones, im tired of waiting for the maybe/maybe not coming new necklace

I feel like it’s not coming! My husband got this for an insane good price from a reseller, so lucky, I’ve wanted it so long but people list them for £300-£400 and was never gonna pay that 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

14 hours ago, Favorite Ever said:

I wish it was still on there. It would’ve made more of a statement w her boob out. 

Maybe the removal is the statement, like the pastor can't really handle Lana as her whole self :oopna:

15 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

This is so unfair. Judah Smith Interlude was my favourite song on the album and obviously she fucks it up. WHY??? Like this is literally a scam, AN ALBUM IS A BODY OF WORK! You can just remove something from it… I’m so pissed off, like how do you have the audacity to remove the best song on the album

i was joking with this post btw:xgiggle:

3 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

on a side not im a very happy gal cos my husband just ordered the blue pressing of BTD for me for my birthday :excited:

Omg congrats! One of the most coveted Lana vinyl! :party:

4 hours ago, venicebitch said:

Has anyone noticed how Lana posted an unedited version and they slimmed her face on the official vinyl?

That would probably explain why I suddenly like the photo more than before. When she posted it, I didn't really like it back then - not that I think she needs to look more slim, just the pose and face expression were just not good in my opinion. I guess the edit somehow corrected this. Already wondered about this, as I rarely change my mind about photos. 

3 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Ft. The rosary so social media won’t put me on a ban for a nip :silly:

7C4Wur2.jpg

LOL, you "stole" my idea in advance. Wanted to do this with the AW necklace 😂

2 hours ago, BartenderDeco said:

i was joking with this post btw:xgiggle:

I feel like I was the only one getting this, lol

It was expensive watch it 

1 minute ago, Olympia said:

That would probably explain why I suddenly like the photo more than before. When she posted it, I didn't really like it back then - not that I think she needs to look more slim, just the pose and face expression were just not good in my opinion. I guess the edit somehow corrected this. Already wondered about this, as I rarely change my mind about photos. 

i mean... the main thing they corrected was her droopy skin, her facial expression remains the same, so i think it's safe to say you just like the more youthful look (and there's nothing wrong with that!)

20 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

i mean... the main thing they corrected was her droopy skin, her facial expression remains the same, so i think it's safe to say you just like the more youthful look (and there's nothing wrong with that!)

The same face expression can look totally different depending on lights (dodge & burn, too) and surrounding shapes, so that's what I meant actually. (That the new edit made the expression look better.)

However, I haven't saved the photo back then though so I cannot compare it myself properly.

15 hours ago, honey dew said:

Canada store moved their ship date of the boob variant to July 11 😤😤😤FOR TOO LONG THEY'VE BEEN HOLDING IT AWF!!!

Looks like they repressed some more or they got vinyls from other stores. The US page with the vinyl also says now preorder for July 11.

https://shoplanadelrey.com/collections/music/products/did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-exclusive-alternate-art-vinyl

15 minutes ago, lindsahye said:

convinced my uk order might be lost now and im so scared atp

I am also still waiting for one dispatched in the first half of June... 25 days now probably. Mailed them about it, as they write it shouldn't take longer than 20 days to me. 

My tracking for the titty vinyl hasn’t moved since it’s been shipped. It’s getting me seriously wary given how much trouble I’ve had with her store in the past and them losing my A&W necklace. So nervous and hope it shows some new tracking activity soon…

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

1 hour ago, maysparkle said:

My tracking for the titty vinyl hasn’t moved since it’s been shipped. It’s getting me seriously wary given how much trouble I’ve had with her store in the past and them losing my A&W necklace. So nervous and hope it shows some new tracking activity soon…

In such cases I usually order the item again, maybe you should, too. You can usually sell most items for what you paid without much trouble. 

2 hours ago, maysparkle said:

Same… but another order from the same store that shipped a couple of hours after the titty vinyl has moved and is arriving today :toofloppy: 

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4

On 6/29/2023 at 11:22 AM, hydrangeas said:

Did anyone else's racer jacket have the Lust For Life patch missing? They've just replaced it on mine with a second Ultraviolence patch, lol :rip:

(I tried to embed this as an image but it didn't work, sorry): https://imgur.com/a/qnVoHyV 

did you contact them about this? if yes, what did they say? :hdu: i’m nosey

scream-at-ride-by-lana-del-rey-g6hzk2dd4