Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Merch & Media Drop

11 minutes ago, Olympia said:

LOL. However, you can get it from France or Netherlands maybe, and cancel if UK restocks? https://shopfr.lanadelrey.com/products/candy-Necklace-7-picture-disc-single 

I did order it from Canada last night, even it restocks I’ll just leave it as shipping was only £5!

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

22 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It’s already been removed from her UK store- whereas with other products they’ve stayed up and just stayed sold out.. does this lead us to think it really is that limited and won’t be restocked?

I don't think so, sometimes they remove stuff just to add it again when it's restocked. I am pretty sure the racing jacket was removed at one point and re-added when it restocked. 

40 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

It’s already been removed from her UK store- whereas with other products they’ve stayed up and just stayed sold out.. does this lead us to think it really is that limited and won’t be restocked?

It’s still on her UK store for me, just says sold out 

13 hours ago, birds of paradise said:

Say yes to heaven remixes vinyl and a $40 mug with a pic from the ocean Blvd photoshoot. :smokeney:

LOL that sounds possible. And the mug won't be dishwasher safe, of course, like those 30 USD mugs from LDR village. 

4 hours ago, pipe said:

guys should I buy coke lfl or wait for candy necklace to restock? (I can only buy 1)

Preorder Luft for Life and if Candy Necklace restocks before November, you cancel the preorder for Lust for Life. 

It was expensive watch it 

On 7/31/2023 at 6:25 AM, pipe said:

guys should I buy coke lfl or wait for candy necklace to restock? (I can only buy 1)

Do you have the a&w necklace?

Discogs data on the variants so far:

People who've added it to their collections:

Green - 8,393
Dark pink - 7,574
White - 4,905
"Pink" - 4,901
Standard black - 4,028
Nude cover - 3,973
Pic disc - 2,256

Median sale value on Discogs:
Nude cover - $69.76
Pic disc - $49.67
White - $42.44
Pink - $41.98
Green - $33.52
Standard black - $27.99
Dark pink - $20.83

Crazy to see how the indie green variant is by far the most commonly owned. I remember it was the hardest to find back when the album came out!

I think in the long run, unless there's a repressing, that the nipple cover will be the most valuable and sought after

2 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Discogs data on the variants so far:

People who've added it to their collections:

Green - 8,393
Dark pink - 7,574
White - 4,905
"Pink" - 4,901
Standard black - 4,028
Nude cover - 3,973
Pic disc - 2,256

Median sale value on Discogs:
Nude cover - $69.76
Pic disc - $49.67
White - $42.44
Pink - $41.98
Green - $33.52
Standard black - $27.99
Dark pink - $20.83

Crazy to see how the indie green variant is by far the most commonly owned. I remember it was the hardest to find back when the album came out!

I think in the long run, unless there's a repressing, that the nipple cover will be the most valuable and sought after

And my nipple cover seems to be still lost in transit :( (it never made it to the US export warehouse) 

let’s see how long it takes her store to respond to my email 🤡

14 hours ago, TayLanaHoe said:

And my nipple cover seems to be still lost in transit :( (it never made it to the US export warehouse) 

let’s see how long it takes her store to respond to my email 🤡

SO many people have been having trouble with the boobie vinyls being lost or damaged. After more than 2 weeks, Route (company that insures their orders) finally messaged me back about my damaged ones. Because they took so long to reply, they ended up being sold out by then and couldn't replace them. So, they offered to refund me, but they wanted to refund me through Paypal, instead of through the credit card that I had used. I refuse to ever use Paypal. I was told it would take up to 5 days for them to contact the Lana store and get them to refund the credit card. It's been over a week, and still no refund.

12 hours ago, Got A War In My Mind said:

SO many people have been having trouble with the boobie vinyls being lost or damaged. After more than 2 weeks, Route (company that insures their orders) finally messaged me back about my damaged ones. Because they took so long to reply, they ended up being sold out by then and couldn't replace them. So, they offered to refund me, but they wanted to refund me through Paypal, instead of through the credit card that I had used. I refuse to ever use Paypal. I was told it would take up to 5 days for them to contact the Lana store and get them to refund the credit card. It's been over a week, and still no refund.

Oh this is so shady. I hate all this back and forth crap with customer service and random companies, always having to wait for sooo long to fix the simplest issue. I hope you get your refund soon, it's so not fun dealing with these hoes

16 hours ago, Got A War In My Mind said:

I will go INSANE if Lana’s store doesn’t replace my Boob vinyl if it’s actually lost OMFG 

so i decided to unbox my boob vinyl and put them in my new vinyl sleeves and damn the Side C is so f**ked.. it's not even the normal static noise.... the whole side is all out of tune :deadbanana: is there a way to get a new disc like all side a, b and d sound perfectly fine :deadbanana:

giphy.gif

On 7/31/2023 at 5:42 AM, birds of paradise said:

Say yes to heaven remixes vinyl and a $40 mug with a pic from the ocean Blvd photoshoot. :smokeney:

Just bought myself a cake to keep me up all night on a sugar high till mother drops the new release 😻