Elle

2022 Lipsters Awards: The Decade Edition - January 21st

1 minute ago, The Siren said:

tbh idk if i can come up with 3 different people for ten categories, let alone 5 people for forty :bebe:

Just do as much as you can! The different fields aren't required/mandatory to fill out for every one, and there's no true minimum for how many entries per category. So, think about it for the next week or two, and then submit with as many as you can come up with! Don't stress too much, as this is just nominations after all! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

gFH5.gif

gFH6.gif

gFH8.gif

gFHa.gif

Thank you all even if you just consider to vote for me. Love you all and can't wait for the Lipsters :wave2::kiss:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

I wish I was more active this year, though please consider me for Most Underrated Member, Nicest Member, and Best Username :woot:

To anyone who votes for me I’ll give u a virtual kiss. And if I win anything I’ll come to ur house and kiss everyone who voted for me on their mouth 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

30 minutes ago, the ocean said:

xTRIwPa.png

v o t e   f o r   @ t h e   o c e a n
for:
lipster of the year
most active • status updater • best taste
worst taste • nicest member • rudest member
biggest lana hater • hybrid fan • peace keeper
attention whore • big eyes • self-loathing poet

also i had this all typed up in a private blog post so i could just copy and paste and then tweak if needed quickly :toofunny:

being on the first page increases engagement :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

omg i shouldn't have submitted my nominations so fast because now i realize i should've added more people :bebe: i suck at thinking of who to put

I believe I have it set up so you can go back and edit after submitting! If not, you can DM @admin and list some extra nominations you'd like to include :) x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

I believe I have it set up so you can go back and edit after submitting! If not, you can DM @admin and list some extra nominations you'd like to include :) x

it's alright, i'll have faith that we'll have plenty of amazing lipsters to vote for when the time comes patrick-pray.gif

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

12 minutes ago, the ocean said:

also i had this all typed up in a private blog post so i could just copy and paste and then tweak if needed quickly :toofunny:

being on the first page increases engagement :true:

i copied your idea for the signature but its not as pretty cos its a slopy quick edit

QpimgjO.jpg

For your consideration! 

Mer for status updater and be my daddy!

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹