Coloringbooks

Sky Ferreira Fans Plan Protest at Capitol Records, Only 1 Person Goes

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i think the album will eventually leak but i don't think it's ever getting released

It can’t really leak like that though because there’s never going to be a definite track list unless an insider can verify one possible version that existed from 2014-now? 

so we can only compile really.

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

It can’t really leak like that though because there’s never going to be a definite track list unless an insider can verify one possible version that existed from 2014-now? 

so we can only compile really.

that's what i meant lol

just like with xcx world there was no official tracklist but there was still a generally accepted group of tracks and i think that's what's gonna happen with masochism

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

6 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i think the album will eventually leak but i don't think it's ever getting released

after sky said this year that she’s not even done writing it, i have this sinking feeling that Downhill Lullaby, Innocent Kind, Descending, Guardian, I Pray for Rain, and All My Lovers Die are really the only cohesive songs for the album that she’s sitting on, which sucks. And Guardian + IPFR have already been cut anyway. I don’t think there is an album, I think there’s a bunch of half-finished unmixed songs recorded over the last 7 years that you couldn’t even fanmake a good project out of

Edit the way I forgot to include Don’t Forget… i forgo

Edited by lilac heaven

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

that's what i meant lol

just like with xcx world there was no official tracklist but there was still a generally accepted group of tracks and i think that's what's gonna happen with masochism

Even that had a rough tracklist though which as you said was agreed on

13 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

:defeated: the instigator has made it known in here already that their reign of bitterness will not die if the original thread is reinstated, and another fight is just gonna get start and it’s gonna get locked again, they’re ruining it for all of us other clowns who just want to be delusional together in peace

i just KNOW you're not talking about me being an "instigator"..............it's getting weird!!!!!! i'm mainly joking and teasing ColoringBook because i find enjoyment in pissing off it and that other one. i'm a bit sick but aren't we all?

i am still a Sky Ferreira fan, you would know that if you did your research like please go see my very first post on these forums. i am unfortunately the only sane one of them left! 

The sole purpose of this thread was to ruffle feathers and create drama. And it worked. How sad, this community is better than to fall for that. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

Just now, Mer said:

The sole purpose of this thread was to ruffle feathers and create drama. And it worked. How sad, this community is better than to fall for that. 

exactly, clear it. ColoringBooks knew what it was doing.

1 minute ago, letterblue said:

exactly, clear it. ColoringBooks knew what it was doing.

Just to be clear the "it" you're referring to is the thread not the user LOL!!!

On 12/31/2022 at 12:16 AM, Mer said:

I thought the situation was funny and wanted to see what other people would think, we don't have another place to discuss Sky after the old thread shut down. Does it look like I was targeting anyone? my intentions weren't to start anything 🤷‍♀️.

And yes the "it" they're referring to is me… not the thread. pretty clear who the actual instigator is here but I digress 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

the real sky thread was locked when the woods leaked but i literally was so happy for 2 days bc of the woods leaking. i have listened to that snippet she posted of it like 600 times. mind you, she teased that song when i was in 8TH GRADE. i am 22 years old now 😭 but still worth the wait idc IDC!

5 minutes ago, Coloringbooks said:

I thought the situation was funny and wanted to see what other people would think, we don't really have another place to discuss Sky after the old thread shut down. Does it look like I was targeting anyone? my intentions weren't to start anything 🤷‍♀️.

No I'm certainly not accusing you of targeting anyone, but c'mon...there was a reason we "don't really have another place to discuss Sky," and you knew that when creating this thread. Anyways that's just my two cents. It's my belief that this thread was created knowing exactly how it would devolve; but no hate for you in specific--just not surprised that we ended up here (again.)

9 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

just realized that the same person who leaked the woods is also the one who leaked Dragonslayer… god bless them

Hide contents

even though The Woods is b*d

and they are fighting on this thread refusing to give us descending in listenable quality

sky ferreira became an entertainment cause of 111... now its just endless bickering, horrible leaks and bootleg threads

either fuck or stfu with the fighting!!!

i regularly come back to this thread since it’s been created whenever im feeling….whatever form of mental illness and the title alone still makes me laugh  

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif