evalionisameme

Lana Sex Work/Stripping?

18 hours ago, Creyk said:

She called herself an american whore for the whole world to hear, compared to that this thread is nothing.

She was using that term to embrace her femininity and reject the negative connotation of the word “whore.” She wasn’t declaring to the whole world she’s a “slut.”

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 hour ago, Divisive Princess said:

Idk how you can say "definitely" lmao

Like other people in the thread said... we would have known by now - like fr we would have known by 2012 when her whole life blew up online

Lizzy Grant (and even Lana.. :whatever:) was a pathological liar and there's tons of proof of it - nothing wrong with lying to make a good song, but I feel like once you've listened to her for a long time it's pretty easy to distinguish between real life and fantasy within her songwriting. Not even saying this from an omg i know everything about her life!!!!! standpoint, her life is VERY well documented online and it's just....... easy to find out what she was doing every month for the past 25 years

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

Tbf, I had friends that danced for money and I didn’t have the first clue until she said and it wasn’t like other people close to her knew either

obviously Lana is a bit different and you’d expect somebody, somewhere to have some info if she had

lizzys life seems such a mystery to me.. living on the road/ in a trailer park.. drug use.. sex work.. its hard to know what the life she was living back then was actually like, it feels like she just felt lost because she had poor relationships and was estranged from her family.. did she just lean in to this “fantasy” to feel like she belonged somewhere! We will never know 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

As a cam girl I like to imagine that the woman I idolize has dabbled in SW a little bit, even if it was just something unofficial and casual like a sugar baby relationship. It doesn’t make a difference to me either way, but I love when she sings about that kinda stuff because it makes me feel like she wouldn’t judge me at all for what I do if she knew me. I never did get the “oh she was definitely a stripper” vibe when I saw her on the pole in Tropico though, she didn’t do any pole tricks or anything that would tip me off to her being experienced on the stage. She still looked sexy as hell doing it though. She’s such a multifaceted being and we will never know the half of it. I love her. 

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

can i ask why an earth we would assume she was a stripper based on go go dancer and tropico? is she also marilyn monroe?

i think it’s very easy to assume sex work as in stripping rather than all of the other relationship tropes that can have similar context, her songs with these contexts are mainly about men she had relationships/interactions with. also, i’m sure we all know sex work can be damaging to people’s mental health in some cases so IF she had done in the past, and clearly is not anymore ( i do not think she ever was a stripper but i digress ) i see no benefit to discourse on it out of respect. 

giphy.gif