jadee

Opinions on a possible 2023 tour/setlist?

If we do get festival shows, particularly a show in Brazil, I'm gonna be so excited and I'm not even Brazilian. Her Brazil shows just have this energy and excitement about them that I love. They're some of my favorites regardless of the era

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, your dealer said:

people lie all the time :true:

no, but this is a reliable music journalist. he always announces international shows that will come to brazil on his twitter before every other media outlet. he's a respected journalist, he wouldn't "just lie"

if the concert doesn't happen I'm sure it will be a last minute decision thing because he only announces confirmed concerts

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Wonder if she's going to do a festival circuit, I think she likes festivals more

i never ever expect me to say that, but looking at ticketmaster's "dynamic prices" and how popular Lana got the last few years i PRAY she's doing a festival tour instead of her own tour :toofloppy: i rather pay 250 euros for a whole festival than one GA ticket

2 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

All of the Brazilian accounts rn that consistently type "Lana come to Brazil" in her comments 

octavia-spencer-ellen.gif

Brazil- speaks portuguese

LANA DEL REY PORTUGAL CONFIRMED?:oprah4:

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

no offence i love you all but how did some of you get “Lana is going on tour” from “Lana is performing at a festival in Brazil in May” truly wtf :awkney:

do you really think she's just gonna randomly do one show in brazil??

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

no, but this is a reliable music journalist. he always announces international shows that will come to brazil on his twitter before every other media outlet. he's a respected journalist, he wouldn't "just lie"

if the concert doesn't happen I'm sure it will be a last minute decision thing because he only announces confirmed concerts

That’s so good for him and I’m happy he’s reliable but Lana has never done an official performance at a concert or festival without announcing it unless it was for one song at a random Texas bar with nikki lane. It’s very strange for a journalist to be going around announcing a performance before her or her team does that’s all bby. :heart:

faSE.gif

Just now, venicebitch said:

i never ever expect me to say that, but looking at ticketmaster's "dynamic prices" and how popular Lana got the last few years i PRAY she's doing a festival tour instead of her own tour :toofloppy: i rather pay 250 euros for a whole festival than one GA ticket

I pray she is doing festivals because my mother works at festivals doing artist transpo/hospitality and there is a chance i could get free tickets or even go backstage depending on the festival:brows: However a tour and trying to buy tickets is much scarier

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

well but of course we never know with her, I'm just saying this isn't some rando saying shit out of their ass. lana can always cancel shows as we all know lol

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, venicebitch said:

do you really think she's just gonna randomly do one show in brazil??

not necessarily, it could be a few shows over the days at the festival & from there maybe she’ll do a couple more festivals but i don’t consider that a “tour” either 

Do i hope she tours tho? yes of course. i’m just not gonna expect it based on this announcement 

Just now, your dealer said:

That’s so good for him and I’m happy he’s reliable but Lana has never done an official performance at a concert or festival without announcing it unless it was for one song at a random Texas bar with nikki lane. It’s very strange for a journalist to be going around announcing a performance before her or her team does that’s all bby. :heart:

She can always cancel last minute :mj2:

Just now, your dealer said:

If he "leaks" things in a sense it makes sense, and i mean Lana is the one who will announce she has a single out 2 days after the single was actually released! 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・