jadee

Opinions on a possible 2023 tour/setlist?

12 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

pls the only new songs she’ll perform are BUS and LMLYLAW the rest will be BTD-LFL songs with another pitchy out of breath rendition of PWYC thrown in there :bebe:

I won’t accept the pwyc slander. 

I'm going to forever defend Lana's setlist because she plays THE HITS AND THE FAN FAVES! If I spend $500 dollars to go to fucking concert, I better be hearing Video Games and Ride, and i'm an NFR stan, but those songs are so iconic and really hype up the crowd. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

the festival crowd as soon as she sings anything from cocc or bb 
sleep-patrick.gif

unless it's Tulsa, DBJAG, Chemtrails, IYLDWM, WAH (if you use drums and e-guitars, it could really work) or BBS

Just now, palemoonbaby said:

unless it's Tulsa, DBJAG, Chemtrails, IYLDWM, WAH (if you use drums and e-guitars, it could really work) or BBS

WAH/HTD mashup:brows:

39 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Not that I’m manifesting this at all but I don’t see her singing tunnel live :bebe: it doesn’t give me festival vibes

with a full, actually rehearsed band and actual back singers then yes

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

I'm going to forever defend Lana's setlist because she plays THE HITS AND THE FAN FAVES! If I spend $500 dollars to go to fucking concert, I better be hearing Video Games and Ride, and i'm an NFR stan, but those songs are so iconic and really hype up the crowd. 

however I will say i'm not sure what she was on when she decided to put white mustang and change on the setlist rather than literally any other song:um2:

1 minute ago, PARADIXO said:

with a full, actually rehearsed band and actual back singers then yes

I did clarify on that. :thumb2: It'd be amazing if she has a full orchestra and real background singers.

only having a band and backing track wouldn't do it justice

"Don’t forget me"

I just want to hear her sing Million Dollar Man, Without You, Shades of Cool and The Other Woman… wish she would sing Religion/Salvatore/TBD but that’s very unlikely as she never did those live 

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

30 minutes ago, taco truck said:

would you really rather her play a song like violets for roses for a festival rather than off to the races? white mustang, bartender, and change can leave for all i care... but leave my btd babies alone:krylie:

i'd rather have freak but trust me hun i'll be screaming MY OLD MAN IS A BAD MAN to the top of my lungs on that crowd 

I dont really care about tours. Excessive travelling, long waiting.. all to watch a 60-70 minute show... ehh 

I prefer a good studio album :karaoke:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

5 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I dont really care about tours. Excessive travelling, long waiting.. all to watch a 60-70 minute show... ehh 

seriouslyyyy like i genuinely don’t want her to tour if it means it’s gonna take longer for ldr10 too. i used to love live music but post-pandemic the crowds have been so annoying it’s not even fun anymore, all of the kids who developed their entire personalities through tiktok and had never been to a show before covid have absolutely no idea what basic concert etiquette is and it ruins the show for everyone else. lana has always had deranged fans but it’s gonna be even worse if she does a headlining tour again in the near future

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I agree. Plus we need her in the studio to start her bombastic and guitar driven next album :creepna:

this would never happen.. but imagine lana doing like a concert at the royal albert hall.. with a live orchestra and REAL instruments and backing singers.. like in a hall for this album would just solidify how much of a classy important artist she is, and obviously the sound of a hall would be so different .. and if it was televised. UGH. @lana if you see this.. please:cryney2:

11 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

seriouslyyyy like i genuinely don’t want her to tour if it means it’s gonna take longer for ldr10 too. i used to love live music but post-pandemic the crowds have been so annoying it’s not even fun anymore, all of the kids who developed their entire personalities through tiktok and had never been to a show before covid have absolutely no idea what basic concert etiquette is and it ruins the show for everyone else. lana has always had deranged fans but it’s gonna be even worse if she does a headlining tour again in the near future

completely agree. i’d rather have a new album than a tour, and after my experience with AM crowd (who have also recently grown through tiktok same as lana) i am scared of the locals !! they genuinely ruin the vibe so much when they don’t know some of the more low-key songs and honestly the way that most of the tickets will sell out to people who literally just know songs off btd and dealer and actual fans of her music will have to scramble for tickets? just rubs me up the wrong way

i would definitely rather have lana be happy and in her element singing occasionally at random festivals and in intimate crowds with nikki where she’s comfortable and as she’s obviously blatantly said multiple times that she would prefer to just write music and release when she wants rather than tour (but does still somewhat like performing), i’d rather she stays happy and also we get music !