jadee

Opinions on a possible 2023 tour/setlist?

2 hours ago, burthday kake said:

Omg this edit :crying4:

that will literally be me if i ever get to see lana on tour :thumb2:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

On 1/26/2023 at 8:49 PM, The Siren said:

the only way ill be able to go is if she has a date inside of south New Jersey and if the tickets are about $20 each :crossed:

I'm sorry but are you aware that this is never going to happen, right? Her tickets got more and more expensive during last years, and the NFR Tour was at its peak. And to be honest, she can do it. I mean, it's clear that she plays in another league now, and she can be demanding... there will always be crazy rich f*ggots willing to spend thousands of dollars/euros on her (don't we all already do it with her merch/vinyls? :trisha:)

Anyways, this is truly my biggest wish. I miss her so much. I miss the thrill of buying a Lana ticket, collectively freaking out about her and her soft voice, seeing her LIVE (she's SO BEAUTIFUL in person, a truly breath-taking beauty, a GODDESS)... I really want a concert. A fucking European concert. C MON, LANA!

12 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

I'm sorry but are you aware that this is never going to happen, right? Her tickets got more and more expensive during last years, and the NFR Tour was at its peak. And to be honest, she can do it. I mean, it's clear that she plays in another league now, and she can be demanding... there will always be crazy rich f*ggots willing to spend thousands of dollars/euros on her (don't we all already do it with her merch/vinyls? :trisha:)

Anyways, this is truly my biggest wish. I miss her so much. I miss the thrill of buying a Lana ticket, collectively freaking out about her and her soft voice, seeing her LIVE (she's SO BEAUTIFUL in person, a truly a breath-taking beauty, a GODDESS)... I really want a concert. A fucking European concert. C MON, LANA!

How much has tickets been in the past and how much did you pay for what seats ? I was never really huge into concerts until recently (oh my god I’ve been missing out, I’ve spent SO much money on concert tickets now). 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

48 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

How much has tickets been in the past and how much did you pay for what seats ? I was never really huge into concerts until recently (oh my god I’ve been missing out, I’ve spent SO much money on concert tickets now). 

I saw Lana in 2018 so I'm sure the prices are a lot more now, but back then I think the cheapest ticket (like very high up in the stadium lol) was between $45-$65 USD and the most expensive ones (down in the pit, closest to the stage) were $200+

I'm sure the prices will go up if she tours again, especially with it being so long since her last tour (which had a lot of cancelations) there will be a lot more demand. The processing fees for Ticketmaster are really bad too, I would expect to pay at least $70-$80 dollars for the cheapest tickets, probably over $100 including all the fees and stuff :tsk:

There's also the possibility of VIP packages too, which cost a lot more but include exclusive merch

Tbh its still not as bad as some other popular artists though :agree:

Edit: I actually found the confirmation email from 2018 and the total cost for my ticket was $53.65 (including all the extra fees) so I was pretty close with my guess haha

3 minutes ago, fishtails said:

I saw Lana in 2018 so I'm sure the prices are a lot more now, but back then I think the cheapest ticket (like very high up in the stadium lol) was between $45-$65 USD and the most expensive ones (down in the pit, closest to the stage) were $200+

I'm sure the prices will go up if she tours again, especially with it being so long since her last tour (which had a lot of cancelations) there will be a lot more demand. The processing fees for Ticketmaster are really bad too, I would expect to pay at least $70-$80 dollars for the cheapest tickets, probably over $100 including all the fees and stuff :tsk:

There's also the possibility of VIP packages too, which cost a lot more but include exclusive merch

Tbh its still not as bad as some other popular artists though :agree:

that’s expensive but definitely not as bad as the recent taylor swift ticket prices. if lana goes on tour again i really want to try and get front row or vip tickets since during her latest (2018-2019) concerts she would walk down and talk to the fans on the front rows. i hope she does that again if she tours. that’s one of the many things i really love about lana, she takes time to talk with her fans even during her own show:twirls:

giphy.gif

instagram

7 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

that’s expensive but definitely not as bad as the recent taylor swift ticket prices. if lana goes on tour again i really want to try and get front row or vip tickets since during her latest (2018-2019) concerts she would walk down and talk to the fans on the front rows. i hope she does that again if she tours. that’s one of the many things i really love about lana, she takes time to talk with her fans even during her own show:twirls:

Yeah I'm kinda tempted to get the vip tickets this time too since I have a lot more money than I did when I was still in school lol but at the same time getting super close to the stage isn't easy and I don't know if I would wanna have to essentially camp out in front of the venue to be the first inside 

It's definitely easier to do with a group, so if you have to leave to get food or use the bathroom someone can save your spot :smile:

But getting to talk to Lana would make it kinda worth it tbh 

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

Yeah I'm kinda tempted to get the vip tickets this time too since I have a lot more money than I did when I was still in school lol but at the same time getting super close to the stage isn't easy and I don't know if I would wanna have to essentially camp out in front of the venue to be the first inside 

It's definitely easier to do with a group, so if you have to leave to get food or use the bathroom someone can save your spot :smile:

what if the arena has reserved seats though? would you still have to camp out to get a spot?

giphy.gif

instagram

3 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

what if the arena has reserved seats though? would you still have to camp out to get a spot?

That would be great, but usually there are no seats close to the stage. The pit area in front of the stage is just "General Admission" meaning its standing room only

19 hours ago, motorcycle lemonade heaven said:

i feel it in my spirit she’s going to go on tour again :true:

i’m currently off my meds so my vision is a little blurry and my mind a little fuzzy and i swear to god i read this as “i feel it in my squirt”

Wq9zHLl.jpg

1 minute ago, fishtails said:

That would be great, but usually there are no seats close to the stage. The pit area in front of the stage is just "General Admission" meaning its standing room only

oh… i’ve only ever been to 2 concerts so i’m not familiar with the whole process

giphy.gif

instagram

1 minute ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

oh… i’ve only ever been to 2 concerts so i’m not familiar with the whole process

yeah I really wish they did have seats all the way up to the stage, it would make things a lot easier :icant:

It probably depends on the venue too, like a concert hall might have seating everywhere but arenas do not 

2 hours ago, baddisease said:

I want her to but I'm afraid it would just be more BTD Era songs being performed

honestly even if she does that ill vomit of excitement

0ee59aa49842db2f69a1f29fe8d0f75d.gif

・゚。★。゚・ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ・゚。★。゚・

2 minutes ago, jadee said:

honestly even if she does that ill vomit of excitement

same, idc what songs she sings as long as i get to see her perform in person 

giphy.gif

instagram