jadee

Opinions on a possible 2023 tour/setlist?

6 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

this would never happen.. but imagine lana doing like a concert at the royal albert hall.. with a live orchestra and REAL instruments and backing singers.. like in a hall for this album would just solidify how much of a classy important artist she is, and obviously the sound of a hall would be so different .. and if it was televised. UGH. @lana if you see this.. please:cryney2:

This has been one of my DREAMSSSSS for her it would be so magical 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

3 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

This has been one of my DREAMSSSSS for her it would be so magical 

no because i would happily pay like £200 for a ticket to see her with an orchestra in a hall, i would much much rather that than be in a crazy crowd.. i do love crazy crowds but for other artists, i can’t imagine getting trampled to fuckin bartender bffr :icant:

but imagine how ethereal the vibes would be in somewhere as iconic as that (i’m biased because i’m from england and have been there before) but she would just radiate, and if the sound of the title track is anything to indicate how the rest of the album will be, then a setting like that will be perfect:wub:

3 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

i would love to see lana live again but i dont know if i could stand being in a crowd with thousands of tiktok stans :noparty:

i think we might've just found this thread's subtopic today BZwKuTQ.gif

Spoiler

as long as they're not attention seeking and rude it might be bearable. 

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, margaret soty said:

I wish Lana would do a live show like this. With no audience to get in the way of her performance. :creep:

love ur pfp

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

the festival crowd as soon as she sings anything from cocc or bb 
sleep-patrick.gif

This probably true unfortunately. From looking at her top 50 most streamed songs yesterday only like 3 songs from BB/COCC are there. 

1 hour ago, lanasbottom said:

the way the arcadia vocals already sound bad on the studio version i’d be scared to know what they’ll sound like live :oprah:

Bad? :scoff: 
you guys hate on Arcadia’s vocals but love Cruel World & co.

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

Now that we're debating the tour setlist, imo i think shes going to snob blue banisters af. I think it was never in her mind do a tour for this album and most of the songs are very personal and she has a huge catalogue of songs that she didnt sing as well. On the other hand, i don't think is the same situation for chemtrails (and i hope white dress is in the setlist). But i think lana will sing at least 4/5 from this new album, she chose to tour with THIS ALBUM specifically so she probably feels that this one is meant to be performed! But the bigger the catalogue the bigger is the surprises, she can sing unreleaseds , never performed songs from old albums, teases a new song, do a cover, who knows!

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

when she opens it with "sun stare, don't care with my head in my hands thinking of a simpler time" :hype:

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

Just now, paris texas said:

when she performs white dress in brazil and everyone gets their lighters & phone flashlights out

i would kill just to watch the entire crowd singing together "MADE ME FEEL... MADE ME FEEL LIKE A GOD"

Just now, ivory almond said:

the perfect tour opener would be Tulsa Jesus Freak. The crowd is screaming, then all the lights dim, the curtains are still closed, it's silent now. and then.. "You should stay real close to Jesus." Curtains open and crowd goes wild again.

I LITTERALY TWEETED THAT SAY IT LOUDER PLZ

Just now, ivory almond said:

the perfect tour opener would be Tulsa Jesus Freak. The crowd is screaming, then all the lights dim, the curtains are still closed, it's silent now. and then.. "You should stay real close to Jesus." Curtains open and crowd goes wild again.

lanaboards retweet era

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Born to Die is most definitely the perfect opener for a Lana tour… those strings:heidi:

However from new albums I think Thunder, White Dress, NFR, or Mariners would

make the best openers

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

Born to Die is most definitely the perfect opener for a Lana tour… those strings:heidi:

However from new albums I think Thunder, White Dress, NFR, or Mariners would

make the best openers

i wish i could travel back to past and delete harvey weinstein from existence because cola not being the opener anymore in any circumstance is the GREATEST LOSS in the culture