jadee

Opinions on a possible 2023 tour/setlist?

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I don’t have an answer sadly.

I’ll join you guys!

:ma:

oooo ok!:brows:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

3 minutes ago, tulsa jesus twink said:

i dont think she will, but that show in brazil is giving me some hope, it seems too random

it really does seem super random

giphy.gif

instagram

It will once again be the PNW + LA + SF + and some random festivals (including the Brazil one) I feel. I just don’t think she’s interested in going cross country or inter-continental. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I'm getting a major surgery done in June which will leave me bed ridden for at least 2 months so I really hope she doesn't have a concert near me during that time. I tried to get tickets to her NFR tour but I couldn't so I really want her to perform! 

giphy.gif

instagram

8 minutes ago, Mer said:

It will once again be the PNW + LA + SF + and some random festivals (including the Brazil one) I feel. I just don’t think she’s interested in going cross country or inter-continental. 

I could see maybe 2-3 canadian shows in van, mtl, to but maybe im just trying to manifest

1 minute ago, Chemtrail said:

I think tours are a waste of time so not really bothered lmao

Really? Why is that? Don't you want to see her perform?

1 minute ago, Maltese Falcon said:

If anything it's just gonna be north america and europe like most others shes done lol

probably, but i'm fine with that. Do you not live in north america or europe?

giphy.gif

instagram

5 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

I could take or leave it, I only really care about new music

that makes sense :dance:

giphy.gif

instagram

I’m really hoping if she does have a tour this year or next year, she’ll come to Arizona.:party:That might sound privileged when to some, it’s a long shot of her even coming to their countries, but having to plan a road trip and take vacation time isn’t convenient and costs more money :true:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, mssainttropez said:

I’m really hoping if she does have a tour this year or next year, she’ll come to Arizona. That might sound privileged when to some, it’s a long shot of her even coming to their countries, but having to plan a road trip and take vacation time isn’t convenient :true:

I agree and I also hope she comes to Arizona. I live close to Arizona so I could easily drive or fly over there, i actually went there last year to celebrate my birthday! 🥰

giphy.gif

instagram