Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

I just want to reiterate this because it popped up on this page: I'm literally begging you guys to stop speculating on Lana's pregnancy status/fertility, it makes you look like such a weirdo.

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

I just want to reiterate this because it popped up on this page: I'm literally begging you guys to stop speculating on Lana's pregnancy/fertility, it makes you look like such a weirdo.

it’s literally no ones business :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

If we're not speculating about her being pregnant, we're speculating about her being on drugs or diagnosing her with a mental illness, I see 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

20 minutes ago, Thunder said:

If we're not speculating about her being pregnant, we're speculating about her being on drugs or diagnosing her with a mental illness, I see 

remember when that random new user made a whole essay about how lana had borderline personality disorder? :facepalm:

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

remember when that random new user made a whole essay about how lana had borderline personality disorder? :facepalm:

Disgusting! It's always in this thread, too. I want to find those posts again.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Thunder said:

yeah i believe at some point in this thread somebody had speculated the same thing/something similar bc she always mirrors her boyfriends' personalities? or something? idk i just don't think it's our place to say whether or not she has a mental illness based only on things she publically shows us, & maybe she's the type of person who takes interests in her partners' interests? i don't think it's that deep :wtf3: some of her fans are so weird :wtf3:

Lana Del Rey Shades Of Cool Gif

i ' m  y o u r  l i t t l e  q u e e n ✵ r e d , w h i t e , a n d  b l u e 

4 minutes ago, Thunder said:

This thread and the unpopular opinions thread are the two that I find to be filled with the most misogyny on this site. A lot of people say things about Lana (and even other women) that are just so harmful. People tend to think that because Lana's famous, they can say whatever they want about her as if she isn't an actual person. Claiming something as an opinion doesn't take away from how messed up it is. Not only that, but a lot of Lana fans tend to think they know her way better than they actually do. Like, she's not your best friend, she's a singer whose music you listen to

imageproxy.jpg

she would've birthed enough children to fill all 50 states by the amount of times the gays come up with this theory every 2 days 

it's like ya'll want her to retire, she's not going to pull a madonna, she will quit music :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

Its not that deep :yawn:

ok, mr. insider. :awkney:

9 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Its not that deep :yawn:

your french husband thinks so :sass:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 hours ago, Super Movie said:

This thread and the unpopular opinions thread are the two that I find to be filled with the most misogyny on this site. A lot of people say things about Lana (and even other women) that are just so harmful. People tend to think that because Lana's famous, they can say whatever they want about her as if she isn't an actual person. Claiming something as an opinion doesn't take away from how messed up it is. Not only that, but a lot of Lana fans tend to think they know her way better than they actually do. Like, she's not your best friend, she's a singer whose music you listen to

why is talking about possible pregnancy misogyny? if girls are doing this it's just gossip.

(let's not talk about that on international women's day :toofloppy: )

8 hours ago, Diamantes said:

i think if Lana styled me i'd love to ask her to give me glittery hair clips c64ef6e365196ac5f6cd31e5b9218933.jpg

I love that I came into this thread and every single post I read is about some fucked up pregnancy bullshit and then there's this

ily

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream