Sitar

Random Lana Discussion Thread

8 hours ago, Super Movie said:

This thread and the unpopular opinions thread are the two that I find to be filled with the most misogyny on this site. A lot of people say things about Lana (and even other women) that are just so harmful. People tend to think that because Lana's famous, they can say whatever they want about her as if she isn't an actual person. Claiming something as an opinion doesn't take away from how messed up it is. Not only that, but a lot of Lana fans tend to think they know her way better than they actually do. Like, she's not your best friend, she's a singer whose music you listen to

the way that you remind me that men casually diagnose / made up so many mental illness for women to make them look weak/ ill/ not mentally fine/ emotional creatures who don't have any capability of being "logic" throughout history.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

13 hours ago, bluebanisterss said:

she can't?

I read it from someone that she said it by herself. I'm not speculating anything like @Super Movie claims , just mentioning what I read. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

4 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

why is talking about possible pregnancy misogyny? if girls are doing this it's just gossip.

(let's not talk about that on international women's day :toofloppy: )

What I said was more so about the general conversation in these threads rather than that specific subject. As a woman, I find that specific subject to just be kind of weird lol. I don't really think it's anyone's business to speculate on whether or not somebody is pregnant and/or infertile. That's something that could be different for everyone, of course, that's just how it is for me. 

Also, unrelated to you but I just need to say it because I don't wanna quote multiple people. Coming into a thread and claiming that Lana's "allegedly" infertile is speculation even if you're not the source of the rumor

imageproxy.jpg

49 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

What I said was more so about the general conversation in these threads rather than that specific subject. As a woman, I find that specific subject to just be kind of weird lol. I don't really think it's anyone's business to speculate on whether or not somebody is pregnant and/or infertile. That's something that could be different for everyone, of course, that's just how it is for me. 

Also, unrelated to you but I just need to say it because I don't wanna quote multiple people. Coming into a thread and claiming that Lana's "allegedly" infertile is speculation even if you're not the source of the rumor

Of course, I also don't find such speculations ok, no matter from where it comes. Some things are going too deep into private life. And despite Lana is mixing her private with artistic life more than others and lets us participate in it, we should be more considerate of her.

6 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

why is talking about possible pregnancy misogyny? if girls are doing this it's just gossip.

(let's not talk about that on international women's day :toofloppy: )

i personally wouldn’t go as far as calling it misogyny, but it’s often seen as invasive & insensitive to speculate on whether or not a woman’s pregnant, especially when it’s based off of her weight, people have speculated about lana being pregnant for years, a lot of the times based off of her body, it’s just a little weird & it perpetuates the idea that because a woman has gained weight, it must be because she’s pregnant, i know most people don’t mean any harm when they do this, & they don’t necessarily want to come across as invasive, it’s just such a personal thing for so many people & ultimately it’s not really our business whether or not she’s pregnant, & by extension her fertility

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

12 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

‘Stay pressed’ reminded me of juice pressing which reminded me of this hopefully distracting meme I saw last night 

652-A6791-F69-E-42-D4-A7-C3-B369-A5-FA10

cocc joocer huh :oic:

16 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

On Lana's YouTube channel, their are playlists for each of her albums.

At the bottom of the BTD playlist...

8ce2549d3f4b48f26908de33d03bd880d0d2e7ca

Not Lana saving privately watched videos in her official playlist :toofunny:

10 minutes ago, TropicoKitten said:

Why does she not have a personal account so stuff like this doesn’t happen 

edit: UHauljoe doesn’t count:smile2:

Reveal hidden contents

It’s hilarious but still

it's probably a mistake on youtube's part

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif